"are your parents gonna be there?"

18: are you parents gonna be there?

^^ hehe what could that mean ??? ;)

"Jacobson!" As I was walking down the hallway with Sam, I heard my name from somewhere behind me

"Jacobson!" As I was walking down the hallway with Sam, I heard my name from somewhere behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Calum making his way toward me and I smiled at him as I stopped in my tracks. "I found you."

"We're going to celebrate last night's win with some ice cream," I reminded Sam, and I watched as she nodded with a big grin on her face.

"I have to go home for a couple hours, so it works out perfectly. Mom's redoing our living room and doesn't trust herself to make decisions, so I have to go help her out."

"That'll be fun," I told Sam, but she only rolled her eyes in response. "Abbie wants to hang out soon."

"Yeah, she found me in the hall earlier," Sam said, nodding her head. "We'll plan something later this week. You guys have fun... and, please, pray for me." Sam groaned as she walked off, but I yelled my goodbyes as she went. Once she was out of sight, I turned toward Calum.

"You ready to go?" Calum nodded and led the way out of school and out to the parking lot to his car. As we reached his car, I saw Luke and Abbie standing in front of the car next to his. They were standing close; Luke's hand was on Abbie's waist, and by the look on her face she was frustrated about something.

Luke's eyes glanced up and ended up finding my own. I sent him a small smile and he sent me a similar smile in response. Abbie's eyes glanced up as well and her previous look of frustration softened as she saw me.

"Hey, guys," Luke said, taking his hand from Abbie's waist as he turned his body so that he was facing us. I pulled Calum with me as I walked up to them and I glanced at Abbie to see her staring at Calum intently. "So, why's little Maya Jacobson walking with a boy to his car?"

"We're celebrating a game of bowling with some ice cream," I said, not wanting Luke to get any ideas.

"Hey, Abbie," Calum said, waving at Abbie who hadn't taken her eyes off of him.

"Hey, Cal," Abbie said, glancing over at me with a questioning look. I tried to shake my head to tell her not to worry, but I knew I couldn't get my point across unless I told her verbally. Luke and Calum started to talk, so I moved closer to Abbie.

"I was going to tell you and Sam about Luke, but I haven't gotten the chance," Abbie said, but I only smiled at her.

"I already knew... it's a long story that Sam and I will tell you soon," I said, wanting her to know that I was also intending to tell her everything that had happened.

"What's up with Calum?" Abbie asked, referring to me being with him all day. "I've never even seen you talk to him before."

"He got switched into my chemistry class... it's another long story. We're just friends..." I shrugged as I gave her the short version of everything and she squinted her eyes at me suspiciously. "I'm not looking for it to become anything more than friends," I corrected, wanting her to know I wasn't seeking out a relationship, but that it probably wasn't impossible.