Chapter 2

World Of Guns

I feel the cold metal of death through the fabric of my shirt. I flatten my entire body against the wall becoming one with the paint primer. All breathing, shaking and crying halts. I have absolutely no idea how to react. Without a debate, I choose to remain frozen, not able to comprehend what is about to come. The miscreant stretches his arm out to flick the light switch. I meet his swollen red eyes and taste his hot intoxicated breath with my nose. His smile is wild and lustful. It reminds me of batman's joker. He contorts his face in a strange and unnatural fashion while gesturing with his steal gun as he speaks. He wavers it around my face like it is a toy.

"Y-Y-You're gonna listen to me okay. And do as I ask. Or I will use this." He drags his tongue along the shaft of the gun, leaving a trail of saliva. He steps back from me then makes himself at home in Mr. mins piano chair, laying his feet on the head of the piano. He props a little camera on the piano pointing at me. He grins at me and nods his head in satisfaction.

"Take it off."

I uncling from the wall. My body goes numb. I can feel my body fill with adrenaline weighing on my shoulders and my brain feels as if it is floating away. I can look into his eyes, I cuddle my stomach and let the tears flow down my cheeks. Through my tears in my blurred vision. I see a male figure about ten feet behind Luke army crawling to the teachers desk. I wipe my eyes at the sight of hope to see Mr. Min coming to my rescue.

Luke yells to me and brakes my daze and slams his hand down on the record button.

"Take it off!"

He raises his eyebrows and cocks his head annoyed and impatient. His gaze dips to the sealed chip bag to his right and begins to devour it. While his eyes are occupied I look to Mr. Min for guidance. We lock eyes. He gestures me with his head to do as Luke orders. I begin to panic internally. Is he going to let me get raped? Then save himself? No, he wouldn't. Would he? Mr.Min mouths the words "It's okay. Trust me." I feel a sense of comfort knowing that he is here for me. All previous doubts fly away. I place complete trust in Yoongi. I bend my neck and sag my shoulders looking at my toes. Luke gets annoyed and raises his gun. My fingers meet the collar of my shirt and I begin to tear the buttons from their comfort. Luke's Cheshire Cat grin consumes his face when the pilot of my breasts is captured by his demonic eyes. I let my shirt fall off my shoulders and onto the floor. He nods his head, pleased with his view. I kick off my shoes ever so slowly. Savouring every second before I lose my skirt. I peel off my white knee high socks like a sloth. I keep my left hand over my breasts the entire time. Then it is time. The skirt... I unclasp the pin. My platted shirt plummets to the ground. Leaving my tiny curvy frame almost completely exposed. All that is left is a set of white lace underwear. I watch Mr. Min out of the corner of my eye as he army crawls to his desk. There must be some type of weapon in there that he is struggling to obtain. I am his distraction. Mr. Min makes it to his desk. He opens the drawer and his face grows terror. He searches the other drawers. His is painted in an absolute mix of horror and anger. All I can think is that the weapon that would save me has is lost because of Luke's sticky fingers.

Luke looks to me telling me to remove my underwear with his eyes. Realizing that there is no more hope of laying with Mr. Min I put a halt to my distractions. I nod my head and stare at the floor disobeying him. He raises his brows, chuckles fiendishly and drags his feet as he walks to me. I keep my eyes on the ground. My arms barricading my chest. Min Yoongi face rains a plagueful death stare at Luke as he witnesses me suffer. My profound nudity makes his blood boil in his veins. My face is flushed with embarrassment in front of the camera

Luke begins to taunt me by caressing my hair and playing with my mind by whispering ludicrous words in my ear. Behind his shoulder I see Mr. Min creeping behind him. I hold my breath waiting for Mr. Min to pounce and end this misery. Then Luke lays the barrel of the gun at my cheek.

"Be care Mr.MIn. You know that I'll do it. You've seen me do it before."

Mr. Min freezes once the sound waves hit his eardrum. His face wears no fear but it does possess shame.

"Go sit over there. You can watch me have fun with your girl."

Mr.Min turns around to walk to his seat. Then in surprise spins 360 degrees, knocking Luke down with his foot. The gun slides across the room and hides under the piano. Yoongi swings his leg at Luke's stomach but Luke grabs it and pulls Yoongi down with him. They wrestle on the floor pulling at each other's hair and pounding each other's faces. I take this opportunity to slip on my shirt. I run to the piano and press myself to the floor to get the gun. All I can hear is groans and screeches from the two men wrestling on the floor.

I depart from the floor with the clod hunk of silver death in my hands. Mr. Min sits on Luke's chest with his hands around Luke's neck choking him. I point my gun at Luke's bright red face. My joints quiver. I don't know if I can kill him. I am not a murder. But he would have killed me. He was going to rape me.

"Shoot! Shoot!" Mr. Min yells as he struggles to contain Luke.

I stare at Lukes struggling body not able to end his life. I choose mercy. I use the back of the gun and knock him out cold.

Yoongi releases his grip and rushes to his feet. I fall into his embrace and weep on his shoulder.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks while examining my body. His eyes are the colors of concern and endearment. His eyes fill with tears but he doesn't let them fall. Until he can't take it anymore and a few sneak down his cheeks. I open my mouth to speak. I taste a salty tear run down to my pink lips.

"I'm fine."

He holds me tight again. I can feel his heart beating like a race car engine. He takes the gun from me. He points it at Luke's unconscious body.

"Yoongi, No! He's not a threat anymore!"

"He has always been a threat. He's not what you think he is."