Chapter 5

Found

When we parted lips we stared deeply into each other's souls. He had a familiar fragrance of love smothered in lust. He straightened his legs and stood at his full height towering over me. I get to my feet as fast as I possibly can and take my first skip to the door. Before I can escape, his long fingers wrap around my upper arm; his fingers meeting the other side of his hand, engulfing my bicep. I feel the wind under my feet, then my fragile body slam against the wall. Mr. Min presses my back against the wall, his torso on mine, creating a sweltering force between us. His face wears bitter lust; his eyes go black and soulless.

He attacks my lips like a wild animal. His hands travel all around my body and strangle my butt. I push against his chest with all of my force, but he just comes back even stronger than before. I am contrived into his embrace once again, he smacks my ass so heavily that I let out a groan. I feel the numbness of shock leave my bottom and pain shoot through my nerves. His tongue explores every crevice in my mouth at the speed of light. His hand is engrossed in my hair and yanks it as he feasts on me.

He lifts me up and throws me into the black beanbag chair. He hovers over me and attacks me again as he spreads my legs apart before I even have time to react.

"Yoongi-"

"Don't call me that," he says sternly.

"P-Please stop," I beg.

He responds by pulling me even more under him while sucking on my collarbone. His actions are so rough and forceful I begin to weaken. Resisting is no use, he is an endless sauna of rage. All I can do is beg.

"Can you please be gentle."

"Then say it," he says with a devilish grin spouting from the corner of his lips.

I let out a huff. I hate saying this and I hate to beg. He continues to suck and leave marks on my neck as he waits for my response.

"In your dreams," I respond. And oh, it was the wrong response; because his was evil.

Once the words met his ears he paused. I put my hands on his shoulders and push him back but he didn't budge. It was like I did nothing. There was no effect on him. He takes a few seconds to contemplate while on top of me, on the floor and between my legs staring at the new landmarks on my neck.

Then the action begins he rips my shirt exposing my bra. The buttons fly off like sparks. The flames in his eyes glow a burning ruby; his eyelashes burn ember. It is like this man is possessed by fire. He tears my bra off senselessly. My rose stiffened nipples are revealed; his tongue caresses them like they are a sweet mint. Then the devil on his shoulder takes the wheel and his teeth slam down on my nipple. The pain is not unbearable but still horrid. I finally give into his silly game.

"Ahhhh, Daddy! Stop," I shout.

His teeth let go and the smile on his face stretches to his ears as a muffled scoff escapes him. He kisses my nipple charmingly as a remedy.

He leans closer to me and whispers, "Okay babe I'll be gentle. But that doesn't mean that your not in trouble."

He spews a sick, sinister chuckle and scoops me up to place me on the bed. He meets my lips with consent and rubs my inner thigh gently. He's now acting more like a protector than a predator. My heart swells and my body temperature rises to a new degree every time he touches my skin. His hands dance on my body as his tongue sings beautiful melodies in my mouth. We start a tongue war. Both of us fighting for dominance but it is obvious who will win. He kisses the corner of my jaw and travels to my neck leaving sugary love bites. I close my eyes to focus on his sensational touch.

Then, my focus averts to something else, when I hear the front door of the house open and the words...

"Amanda? I'm back from bingo. I'm going to make some supper."

I look at Yoongi wide-eyed and his eyes disappear in a squint while he dies of laughter. I put my hand over his mouth to shh him. He pushes my hands away and he buries his head into my chest to muffle his chuckles. I twirl around the little hairs on his head full of anxiety as his scoffs come to an end.

We have to figure a way to get him out of here without being spotted by my grandma.

"D-Daddy, what are we gonna do?"

His face comes up to my ear; he nibbles on my earlobe and whispers,"You're gonna have to to be quiet I guess."

"N-N-"

He puts his finger over my lips, "It's your punishment for running away. Did you think that that was all that you were going to get?"

He pecks my lips then looks into me like I am glass and grins like a miscreant. Which he is. I open my mouth to speak again but he beats me to it.

"Shhh princess this will be fun...for me."