Chapter 13

RED

The sprinkle of light peeking through the curtain kisses the skin on my face. Gidae snores a soft song while nuzzled into my chest listening to the rhythm of my heart. I caress the fresh fur of her newborn head and enjoy the peace of silence.

Wham! We both jump at the abrupt screech of the door. Jin stomps to the edge of the bed and whips an opened envelope on the sheets above my feet.

"Did you know about this?! He shouts.

I look at him with big freshly peeled eyes filled with confusion.

"Sit up and read it! Out loud!"

I prop myself up on the side of the bed with my feet dangling over it. He stands over me, observing my every move.

"Dear Kim Seokjin,

There is a small bridge in Oakwood creek. At 12:00 pm tonight, you will bring Amanda there and leave her on the bridge. If you fail to do so there will be hell to pay.

Love RED"

"Uhh... J-Jin-"

He stomps closer and leans into me. I slam my legs shut, just in case. His mint breath stings my nose hairs. "You don't get to call me that anymore. You have no respect. You refer to me as Sir."

"But I'm your fiancé that's so stup-"

"Again with the disrespect. I'm the boss. But if you'd like something less formal you can call me Oppa." He sickly laughs at his own sarcastic comment.

I scrunch my eyebrows in disgust.

"What? Do you want to call me something kinky? Like daddy or Master," He breaks out in rambunctious laughter then returns to his formal sinister self. "You've been a bad little girl. So you're gonna fess up right now. Who is this from?"

"J-j-" I stop myself when Jin gives that weary look of disapproval. I sigh and drop my head. "I don't know."

"Be honest sweetheart. Don't make me do this. Who is it?" He sighs.

"Ji-Sir I promise you I have nothing to do with this. Please believe me," I beg.

He lets out a deep breath annoyed by this burdened. My mind races in countless directions.

"J-Oppa you said that you wouldn't hurt me as long as I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't."

"I'm not going to hurt you." I gasp at the sudden shock of his icy fingers slithering between my thighs as he spreads them apart.

"Oppa no. Please."

An evil grin grows on his face. "Who sent it? Did you plan this with Yoongi?"

"No!" I shout.

His plump lips rub against the tips of my ears as he whispers. "Wrong answer."

Then his lips meet my neck and begin to devour it. The slight pain of harsh sucking and nibbling leaves purple stains on my skin. I feel pressure from his hand travel along the curve of my ass to my thigh. I push him back lightly but he returns the force. I know that I'm not allowed to resist but I can't help it. A pit of fear and disgust melts in my stomach. When his lips run to my collar bone and begin to invade my breast I lose it. His greedy fingers mingle with my shirt exposing me.

I shove him with all of my might. When that fails I kick my legs and return the fight. I become untameable.

A look of lustful anger exudes from his eyes. He grabs my jaw and jerks my head to point at his. "You want to make a fool out of me, princess?" He spews a sinister chuckle. "I'll take away your dignity."