Chapter 11

Mr. Kim

The drive was dreadful and silent.  I sat next to Jin in the passenger's seat while Taehyung and Jungkook where piled into the car following us.  I no longer care for my fait for I know what it will be. The only ones I worry for are the Tae and Kookie. Jin may not let them live. If they die by Jin's hand, I will make his life miserable. I promise to be the worst wife that anyone could possibly imagine.

The interior of the car is of expensive Italian leather, protected by bulletproof glass. The tiny vent bows icy winds into my face. 

Now sitting next to him I get the opportunity to observe his facial features. He is surprisingly handsome. I assumed that he'd be a grungy tattooed gang member, with teeth covered in gold molds not bright white and perfectly aligned.  His lips are pink and plump, his eyes are a rare youthful tone brown umber. The man looks like some girl's dream prince, not a bloodthirsty criminal.

The monotone sound of the air conditioning becomes unbearable and I have too many things in my head to remain silent.  "What are you going to do to Taehyung and Jungkook?"

He shrugs his shoulders and glances at me, "Meh it depends. It's all up to you."

"What does that mean?"

"Its means if you're good and do as I say nothing happens to them."

"And what if I don't?" I pout.

"Then you can go fishing for their bodies in the Pacific Ocean."

I shoot him a death glare. The same glare that Mr. Min taught me. It usually works wonders but not with this guy.

He looks at me, humored. "Oh haha, that's cute. Throw me all the evil glares you want; I'm still a foot taller than you."

I turn away even more pissed then I was before. I look through the windshield and am amazed. There is a ten feet tall golden gate welcoming us to a house the size of a castle.  I take in all the wonders of riches with my eyes. I never knew that such a place existed on earth.

The car comes to a halt at the main entrance. Three men in back suits arrive at my door and open it. Jin nods for me to get out and go with them.

"Take her to my room. I'll be there in a minute."

I feel my heart sink in my chest. I remember the words that Yoongi said when he explained all of this to me "easier to rape." I should have listened to him. He may have sounded insane but he was right. I wish that I was with him in Daegu. I was too naive. I didn't know the extents of Jin's power and the effects of my stupidity. I even put Taehyung and Jungkook in danger.

Jin notices my facial expression, "Oh God don't think like that. I'm not going to do anything to you. Jesus Christ you literally just got here."

I feel somewhat better knowing that those are not his intentions. I follow the guards into his room and plant my self on the bed. They don't say a word to me. They stroll out of the room and lock the door behind them. I sit on the silk vanilla sheets and take in the cool air of the vacant room. My head feels like it's about to spin off of my shoulders. I am lost in cohesive thoughts. 

I begin to grow bored after 10 minutes of anticipation; I explore the luxurious room.  I play with nifty trinkets of glass work on his dresser and snoop in random doors out of curiosity.  I return back to the silk sheets with an indescribable object that I found to occupy me. I hear the lock click and Jin's footsteps travel through the doorway. He stands infant of me; he glances at the trinket.

"I see that you've been exploring my room."

I am silent and avoid his eyes.

"That's good. You should get familiar with this room.  You'll  be sleeping in here."
I open my mouth to protest but he stops me before I even start and continues babbling,"I'll be gone a lot on business but the guards will watch you for me."

"Why are you up here,' I say annoyed.

"To talk."

"About..."

"Look I'm not going to lie to. I'm a horrible person. I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself. I want to marry you for your families money and criminal status. I don't love you and never will. And you'll never love me. But  I will take care of you. You give me what I want and I give you what you want.'

"I'm listening."

"You don't really have a choice you're mine no matter what you do. I bought you from your family many years ago. You've been mine this whole time. But I promise to give you anything you desire. I don't care what it is clothes, pets, houses, you name it, it's yours.  I will never hurt you or let anyone else harm you. I will protect you from any threats. Your friends and the ones you love I will also protect. I will free Taehyung and Jungkook too. All you have to do is be cooperative."

"And what if I'm not?"

He chuckles, amused by my confidence," Well then things don't go well for you. You'll be mine but I won't give you anything, your friends will die and I will defiantly hurt you," He says with a cricked smile.

He leans into me, threateningly, his face just inches away from mine. I avoid his sharp gaze on my face. He grabs my jaw and tilts my head; forcing my sad large eyes to meet his devious ones "You'll be my bitch. I'll make your life a living hell," He says in a sinister threatening tone.

"Okay fine, what do you want me to do."

"Ah, now you're so agreeable huh? Perfect. Rule number one. Do whatever I say. Obviously...Rule number two don't ever sleep with another man. We may not love each other but we're still married."

"What about you huh? Hypocrite!"

"No, it's marriage for me too. And I understand that you are young so don't have to worry about the things for a while...but that's only if you behave." He chuckles grimacingly.

I drop my head and avoid meeting his eyes once again.

"Now to rule number 3, you must have children. That's one of the main reasons that I need you. To remind a leader, I must have children to pass my legacy down to. It's a rule that most families in this business have. Some even make them get married and have kids before advancing positions."

"Uhh, Jin I don't know if I'm ready for all that. When will the have to happen?"

"It's my mother's call really. She's the one making me do all of this. You're young she might want to wait a few years so your body is completely ready but I don't really know. Your hips are quite wide so hmmm maybe." He studies me a few feet away like a doctor examine his patient. Then he continues. "Rule number 4 never leave without telling me and don't even try to run away. When you leave the house you will be accompanied by a guard. Number 5 no contact with anyone who I don't approve of. That means no contact with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Especially Min Yoongi."

"B-but-"

"Oh c'mon do you think that Yoongi actually cares about you. He's probably in the same boat I am in right now. He wants to advance his position, so he was gonna get a dumb girl to fall in love with him. Think about it; you're perfect. You're young and got money, his parents would love you. Why do you think that he pretended to be a teacher huh?"

"Just shut up you don't know anything! Does it matter anyway? I'll never see him again."

"That's the spirit," Jin says sarcastically.

I don't like this seed of doubt that Jin planted in my thoughts. I know in my heart that they are lies but the facts are.