Chapter 6

Mute

"Amanda?!" my grandmother shouts from the kitchen.

I hear her footsteps traveling to the stairs to find me. I act quickly and shout back to reassure my presence.

"Yes ma! I'm home. I'll be down soon."

"Alright," I hear her pitter patters move to the kitchen then the clashes of pots and pans.

I put my hands on his chest and push with all my might, but the harder I push, the more force he returns. He nibbles on my neck in hopes to leave even more territorial marks on my skin. I try to attack a smaller region, his head. I nug it but he goes deeper into my neck and massages the curve of my neck with his tongue.

"C'mon please Daddy, if I get caught I'm dead," I beg.

Mr.Min wraps his hands around my thighs and pulls me under him, the only thing between our cores are layers of clothing. He begins to grind his hips into me as his fingers mingle with the buttons of my pale shirt, exposing my lacy undergarment. My shirt falls to the floor and his tongue lingers on my breasts. I grab his head again and shove, but this time he listens. His lips travel down to my stomach, kissing my belly until they meet the beginning of my skirt. I look to him to see a smug smirk on his face as he licks his lips like a lion in front of my core. I instantly pop up, sitting straight. I struggle to free my legs but he has captured them. He takes my knee high socks from my legs then secures them around my wrist to the bedpost.

"Mr. Min I'll-I'll-"

"You'll what? Scream?" He lets out a sinister laugh. He returns to the position he once was in before at my core. I feel his cold skinny fingers meet the lining of my panties, playing with the outline. His head disappears under my skirt. The wetness of his lips snap on my panties and he slowly pulls them away. I feel a slight airy breeze once my underwear reach my knees. He guides them off past my feet. I pin my legs together protecting myself in the only way I can.

"Tsk tsk tsk. C'mon babe. You know how this game is played. I'll make you open up; I always do. I don't wanna hurt ya. Just listen to Daddy or I'll have to make you listen," he says.

The words summon memories of the past. The memory of the incident in the classroom when he squeezed my waist so meressly that I felt like I was going to pass out. With those thoughts, I surrender my legs and he opens them, pleased with my submission. Before disappearing under my skirt again he kisses the outside of my folds. This unfamiliar touch sends shivers down my spine. His tongue meets the ring of my entrance then dips into the begining of me for a split second. His tongue swoops my area running to my clit. He unlocks the folds with his tongue, revealing the most vulnerable nerves of my clit, for the most intense sensation. His tongue slowly circles the circumference of it. My breathes become heavier due to all the unfamilalair actions and feelings. I try to calm myself and to take my mind somewhere else, but it is impossible with this fondness. Mr. Min's tongue meets the most sensitive part of my clit and goes wild. It vibrates like a heated atom about to explode. I let out a moan, then immediately slam my mouth shut. I listen for footsteps but there are none to be heard.

He decides to make it even more difficult for me to stay quiet; shocking me by shoving his longest finger into me. I gasp but it is muffled. He trusts it in and out of me managing to contort his finger in a "come here" motion between trusts. He then adds a second one, shooting pain through my body. I shout out, not caring if anyone hears me. He presses his fingers angst my walls while his tongue attacks my clit. I adjust to the size of his fingers and the sense of pleasure returns to me. I feel inner pressure in my core. I reach the height of my climax; I arch my back breathing heavily. My walls wrap around his fingers, his tongue still on my swollen clit. He spreads the my wetness onto my clit and swirls his tongue. He kisses my folds once again before his lips crawl up my body and meet mine. I taste my wetness on his mouth. I notice an unfamiliar black bag on the corner of my bed when he begins to search for it while locking lips with me.