Chapter 18

Prison

Two Days Later

The following day I find myself in Jimin's office with a coffee in hand listening to his angelic voice. He's been going on and on about the details of our marriage.

"You gotta stop being so cold with Yoongi. Act like everything is fine so he doesn't suspect anything. It would ruin the entire plan"

I nod, even though I am not fond of my task.

A lean man with fading hair barges into the room. He fixes his suit and clears his throat sucking in all of the attention. Jimin gives him a cold stare. "Father, how nice of you to rudely interrupt. What do you want?"

He grins; it's unsettling. "I'm borrowing Amanda for a minute." Jimin looks at him questioningly. "Come with me, Amanda. I need to talk to you."

I bow and follow him out the room. We walk in silence. I stare at his thin back as he makes his way through the house.
I soon find myself in a large garage filled with a car for each color of the rainbow. "We're going on a field trip. Hop in the car!" He orders.

The drive was long and silent. The radio was left mute and his aura was as icy as usual. After twenty minutes he parks the car in the lot of an abandoned prison.

I clear my throat and allow my curiosity to speak. "Why are we at an abandoned prison?"

"I own it...and it's not abandoned."

He strolls out of his car with cocky steps and a freshly pressed suit. I follow. My gut is screaming for me to run the other way but my mind knows that I must go.

"I heard that you've been a brat lately. You caused my son great distress."

I seal my mouth shut and choose to remain silent.

"Do you have nothing to say slut? You're gonna be a good little whore for my son and do as everyone says. Live by these words you are less than human. Less than us...you are a pon of the family."

The volcano in my head is about to explode. These insults are ruthless and inhumane. How dare he refer to me as if I'm some worthless pet. I can't wait until the day Jimin and I pull the rug out underneath their feet.

My anger strums me up some courage. I speak. "I'm not your son's and I don't listen."

He grins amused. "I thought that you would say that."

The great iron doors seem to open on command with his presence. The smell of a rotten hell floods my nostrils. I hear small voices of hundreds of sickly women with voices of concern and fear. I follow him into the concrete barred zoo of people. The 10 by 10 cells are stacked like towers and packed with about five or six women. Their clothes are haggard and their hair is mangled. Dry tears stain their faces and some wear aged blood stains on their inner thighs.
A tiered woman about my height and age stares at me with dead hopeless eyes. I can feel her pain with just a glare. Her eyes tell a story of more pain and suffering then I can imagine. I want to cry for her. What is this place?

"You like it? This is where I make all of my money. I don't just sell drugs and weapons; I sell people. Slaves."

"Y-You're disgusting! How could you? These-These are innocent people! Look at them! They're in cages waiting to be sold!"

A man in uniform creeps out of the shadows, his gaze on me. He raises his baton about to strike. I cower and yelp. Thankfully Yoongi's father raises his hand and orders for him to freeze. "Anyone else yes, but not her. Sorry general I should've made it more clear. This is Yoongi's wife, we're hoping that she bare a grandchild soon, we can't hurt her."

"Oh, I see. Special treatment huh?" the general asks.

"No not at all. General, can you bring me 113?" The father requests.

"He bows and marches over to a cell to pry a squirming young girl. They sat her 5 feet away from me on her hands and knees. She looked about 15, big eyes sagged with dark bags. She is unhealthily skinny and her fingernails are engrossed in dried blood.

"One, two," The father roars.

The general raises his stick as he did to me and strikes the girl twice in the back.

"Stop! Please! You bastards!" I cry.

"Five!"

The girl's cries are silent and dry. Drained of hope. Death is hope.

I make unsettling eye contact with the evil man who dragged me to this grimace place. He smiles devilishly, it makes me sick. I can feel my heart pound in my chest. Why is he showing me this?

"W-why?" I stutter.

He glides over to me and places his arm around my shoulders. "Because if you refuse to marry my son you too will be in here, until I sell you. Its your choice. Would you like to marry my son or become a rich perverts sex slave? Make your choice. I know that it's a difficult one sweetheart."

"Never..."

"Okay, General, finish the girl. Beat her until she's soup."

"Wait to stop! Don't hurt her because of me!" I shout.

Tear flood my eyes but I hold them inside and stand stoically. "I will," I say through gritted teeth.

"Good choice. Now let's get home for dinner...General proceed."

The general bows and swings his baton colliding with the girl's skull. I sharp crack echoes through the prison. Everyone grows silent.