1 - Best Friend

"I'm Park Jimin." said 5 year old Jimin.

"Oh...uh, hi. I'm Y/n." 4 year old me said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were best friends, until high school hit. You may think that he turned out mean, and bullied. Well, I can tell you, he was normal! When high school came by, he...didn't know me..? I don't really know what happened, but I can guarantee that there was something wrong. He would always call me to check if I was ok, called me about his day, came to comfort me when I needed him. He was like a... boyfriend. But, he always thought of me as a little sister.

I felt that Jimin was distant with me, and has been during the beginning of the school year. I didn't bother him because I knew him too well to know there was something going on. I didn't bother saying or doing anything to him.

"Y/n, just go talk to him. He might need you." said Lisa. She is your best friend from when you were in kindergarten.

"I know, I want to, but I know there is something up. How could he not know me?!!?!?" I started breaking into tears, knowing my best friend forgot me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV

Dear Park Jimin,

You have been accepted into BigHit Entertainment. We would like you to train with a few others. We hope you are able to join us. You have some great talent in you. If you would be glad to take this offer, please either email us at BigHitEnter.tainment. Or feel free to give us a call at 326-754-XXXX. Thank you, and we hope to see you within a few months.

-BigHit Entertainment

"Mom! I have been excepted!" I shouted very loud that even the neighbors could hear.

"That's great honey! My son is gonna become a star!" My mom shouted loudly.

I started to think about Y/n. I can't tell her. If I do, she will be very heartbroken. But, she will have to know sooner or later. It won't be a secret in a few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later

JIMIN'S POV

"Y/n, I.... I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you.." I start sobbing. "I shouldn't have acted like a jerk towards you!" I hug her, and looked at her reaction. She seemed to be shocked, sad, scared.... lonely.

"Jimin.... it's ok, I forgive you. It's just..... Why did you do that?" She asked me.

"I was accepted into BigHit Entertainment!" I told her. I saw the look on her face. It made me worried until.....

"JIMIN! That's wonderful!" She hugged me as tight as possible.

"I'm sorry I left you... I thought I would have hurt you if I told you.." I whispered quietly to make sure she didn't hear me.

"Jimin, It's ok. I would have been happy for you. Like I am right now!" She gave me her brightest smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Week Later

Y/N'S POV

I am really happy for Jimin! I am just sad that I will be alone. Oh yeah, and Lisa is joining a Kpop group too. Called... BlackPink? And I am just here, alone. Life sucks! But, at least I can be a fan, and support my friends.

Day Jimin Leaves To BigHit Entertainment

"Don't you dare forget to text me!" I yelled to Jimin, before seeing him get on the bus.

"OK! I will see what I can do!" he yelled back.

He's gonna forget. Kpop idols are like that. Just you wait Park Jimin, I will catch up with you....

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was an interesting start! Hello I am the author! Hope you liked the beginning! I will (try) to post twice a day. Lets just see how many reads we get on this! Please vote and feel free to comment! Thank you!

-Author