10 - Thanks

I felt his hands move away from my eyes. He turned me around. I saw him. His face, the face I haven't seen in a while...

"JOSHUA!" I shouted. 

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" He said extremely happy.

"You remembered." I said sniffling. I can't let him see me cry. Oops, too late. He heard me instead. 

"Aww, it's ok. Don't cry!" He said trying to calm me. He knew that no one really celebrated my birthday. But, did he do anything about it? Yes. He left me a happy birthday note in my locker. Every. Year.

I turned around and saw that there were balloons, a banner that said 'Happy Birthday' and I saw my members. Minseok oppa, Junmin oppa, and Jiwoo unnie. I started tearing up again. We had a group hug and that's when I remembered that we had a fan meeting. 

"Shoot! Guys, what time is it!?!?" I shouted.

"Uh, it is currently 11:02, and don't you guys have to go to the fan meeting?" replied Joshua.

We all looked at each other and started rushing.

"Hey Joshua?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked.

"Thank you. And, are you coming?" I said.

"But, I don-" I cut him off by saying, " Doesn't matter. Don't waste your money when you can get a free one from us!" I said. He just nodded and left with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN THE FAN MEETING STARTED

Y/N'S POV

I can see V and... Jungkook?? Oh my. Can this fan meet get any better?? I then saw the door open... to see LISA!! I waved at her and smiled. This line is long though. 

I finished signing the sweet little girl's album and said goodbye. The next person came to me. And it was a great surprise because it was Sehun oppa!

"Hello Sehun oppa! What are you doing here?" I giggled as I signed his album, "And you even bought an album too." He laughed as well.

(If you like EXO, this is similar to CBX's fan meet. When Sehun went to their fan signing.)

"Well, I came to check out the newest SM group. And I came to see my favorite member too!" said Sehun. I just looked at him. "It's you silly!" I looked at him in shock.

"Really!!?? Wow." I said surprised. 

"Well, I gotta go now! I'm holding up this line!" I waved goodbye to him and he smiled.

A few more people till V. I am very excited to meet him again. He's like.. kinda my bias from BTS. But, I mean, how can you have just one bias? While I was daydream, more like thinking, I saw V.

"Hello Y/n! Happy birthday!" V said with his box smile. Imma faint. Like for real. I know I've met him before, but... he's amazing. Always.

"Hi V! It's nice meeting you again! And thank you!" I said while signing his album. "You have bought an album too I see." right as he was gonna take the album, I stopped him. 

"Wha-" I slid a sheet of paper on his album.

V'S POV

I am meeting them! This is exciting. But, when I got to Y/n it was a bit weird. BUT, then, she slid a piece of paper on my album before I could take it. I said goodbye and read the paper.

I just want to let you know, you are one of my bias's from BTS. I want to be friends! Call me whenever and we could hang! 

85X-XXX-XXXX

- Choi Y/n

Y/N'S POV

He's so funny. His face was pink. Well, next was... Jungkook! Ok, he's one of my bias's too. And I am fangirling in my head. His bunny smile... was just so....  mesmerising. SNAP OUT OF IT. He's now in front of me and I am daydreaming... again.

"I'm so sorry. I am just daydreaming... heh.." I said.

"It's ok Y/n noona. Oh, wait. Can I call you that?" Haha he's so cute!

"Of course!" I said smiling. 

"And happy birthday! I heard your a fan of BTS from V hyung!" He said.

"Thank you ver-" I got cut of by him pulling out bunny ears, and putting it on my head. 

"Aw! This is cute! Thanks!" I said. I am definitely keeping that.

"Well goodbye noona!" He said. I smiled at him and waved. One of the Unnies was about to take the headband off, but I refused. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" shouted Lisa.

"Thank you Lisa unnie!" I said smiling. 

We talked for a bit, but then she said that she had to leave. I gave her my number and we said goodbye. This is a bit tiring, but it's fun meeting fans! There was about 20 more people in line. And one of them I noticed. Joshua. It was about 15 minutes later, Joshua was in front of me.

"Happy birthday bestie!" said Joshua. 

"Thanks again!" I said as I did hand hearts. <3 He laughed. The laugh I missed too.

"I got you something. I hope you like it." He pushed the nicely wrapped box in front of me. I opened it to see a box. "Open it." He said. I looked at him and opened it. He gave me a necklace that had a heart locket. It had photos of me and him. 

I started tearing up

I started tearing up.. I hugged him. And whispered, "Thank you again.... Joshua"

__________________________________________

Well, that is enough for today! Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and share to your friends! And I got 910 words! Thanks for reading. Chapter 11 and 12 will be out tomorrow.

- Author