25 - Too Many Thoughts

I stayed later than usual in the practice room. I needed to work more on our next comebacks choreography. I went to go grab my water bottle when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. And I know who this person is by their scent.

"Jimin. Now is not a good-" I got cut off by Jimin.... KISSING ME?!?!?!

---

"What the heck Jimin!" I yelled as I pushed him away. "What is your problem?!?" He looked at me shocked.

"I-" he said as he started to get closer to me.

"Stay. Away. Don't come near me." I told Jimin while keeping my eyes on him and grabbing my bag. I looked at the door and ran to it. "I escaped." I whispered to myself.

I put my mask on and went to the bus stop. Not that there will be a bus this late, but to.. I don't know... think?

AT THE DORM

I cannot sleep! How am I going to record tomorrow?? I keep thinking about... it.

JIMIN'S POV

I am really dumb. She won't text me, talk to me, and I can't even go near her? I'm really messed up. What dumb person does this to a girl who doesn't even like them back?

2 YEARS LATER

SEHUN'S POV

"Annyeong! Today I am here with a special guest! She is behind the camera, but won't be revealed yet! I am going to give you hints. Ready?" I smiled at her and started to give out some hints. "She is very famous. She is part of a four member group. She is really cute, pretty, and beautiful. She has the best aegyo in her group. And she is a maknae." I read the comments and some said F(x) and some said 2NE1. But a lot of people said BlackOut. I looked at Y/n and shook my head signaling ready.

"A lot of you guys said BlackOut Y/n!" I said as Y/n came and sat next to me.

"Annyeong I am BlackOut's Maknae Y/n!"

30 MINUTES LATER

"So, since we are almost done with the vlive... I have something to tell EXO-L's." I said a little nervously.

"Y/n and I are dating. I hope you respect our relationship as you would respect me and her alone." I said while looking at Y/n and smiled. I turned and looked at the camera and said "We have been dating for about 6 months now."

---

Sorry that I have not updated in a while! Well hoped you liked it!

- Author