15 - What Is Going On?

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"Y/n, I think I'm in love with you."

"WHAT?!?!?" Jiwoo yelled coming towards the door. "No! You can't! Y/n and Joshua are going for their first date! You can't just come out of nowhere and tell Y/n that you like her! AND YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!"

"Calm down, it's probably a prank." I whispered in her ear.

"You think this is a joke? Look at his face. He's telling the truth." Jiwoo said to me.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was already 3:25. Joshua should be here anytime, but can he hurry? I NEED to get out of this situation.

"Uhm, I'm sorry Jimin.. But I'm already dating Joshua. Hope we can still be friends." I said feeling bad for him. He came all the way here.

"Hey, Jimin... What are you doing here?" Asked Joshua. Yes! He's here!

"I'm in love with Y/n." Jimin replied glaring at Joshua. Me and Joshua looked at each other. I gave a sign to Joshua that we should leave. And he nodded.

"Can you take care of Jimin?" I whispered to Jiwoo.

"Sure. GO have fun!" she whispered back.

"I'm sorry Jimin, but if you wanna talk about this later, you can wait with Jiwoo unnie and Junmin oppa." I said to Jimin. He just smiled, shook his head, and headed into our dorm.

"What was that abo-" I cut Joshua off.

"I will tell you later. I promise." I smiled and we made our way down stairs. I feel horrible that I'm just leaving Jimin like that though. He's my best friend, or... was my best friend, but, still.

"Are you ok?" asked Joshua as he started the car.

"Yeah, kinda. I feel bad though." I said to Joshua.

"Well, did you still wanna go on our date?" he asked me.

"Of course! I'm just worried as a friend!" I said to him.

"Ok, well, let's go." he said and kissed the back of my hand.

JIMIN'S POV

"What the heck were you thinking?" asked Jiwoo.

"I'm sorry, but I'm telling the tru-"

"I know you are. And I pity you. But, you have to understand that Joshua and Y/n are dating now. You have to erase those feelings. Forget they ever existed. If you ruin their relationship, I will be really disappointed in you." Jiwoo said to me.

UGH! WHY DID MY STUPID SELF DO THAT?!?!? I am just going to leave. Say I'm terribly sorry to Y/n, and just forget about these feelings.

"Uhm, well Yoonha broke up with me. She was saying that I don't spend enough time with her. She doesn't understand what being an 'idol' is. I should, get going. Thanks for giving me advice, Jiwoo noona." I bowed to her, put my shoes on and opened the door. "Tell Y/n that.... I hope the best for their relationship, and that I'm very, very sorry."

"Yes, I will make sure to tell her."

________________

I am so tired right now, but I promised to create 4 chapters. I feel bad now. I am sorry to say, but I will be updating twice today. Please understand, thank you.

- Author