27 - Accidental

JIMIN'S POV

I plan to get myself a girlfriend and make Y/n jealous. Hopefully it works? I tried thinking of girls. And that's when I thought of a plan. I will regret it later, but I hope this works.

"Hey what's up? You decided to come back to me right oppa?" said Yoonha. Okay, for sure mistake number 1. "Just kidding. I've changed. What do you want Jimin." she said and rolled her eyes. Nevermind, I've chosen the right person.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend. Again."

===

Y/N'S POV

"Oppa! Stop looking at other girls! I only want you to look at me." said this girl who was sitting in front of me.

"Jagiya. Calm down. I'm not looking at any other girl, but you." said they guy that was with her.

I took a closer look at the girl and realized that it was Yoonha. 

"Yoonha..." I whispered to Joshua. Yes, I know you might think 'why are you hanging with Joshua' We decided to just stay best friends again. He said he would try his hardest to get rid of his feelings and just stay as friends.

"Oof. That crazy lady?" he said while making a disgusted face. 'we should leave' Shua mouthed to me. I shook my head. I payed the waitress and we both left.

"Uhmmm Y/n?" asked Shua. I turned around "What?" 

"She's with Jimin." Shua said and my jaw dropped open.

"What is she doing back with Jimin?" I said and started laughing.

---

IDEK i just did something. But there will be a longer chapter I promise! Soon!

-Author