7 - Debut

6 MONTHS LATER

Our pre-debut mixtape had just came out yesterday. It was fun having the first time experience with making an 'album' with members. We are now, preparing for our debut. 

"Now we prepare for debut!" shouted Junmin.

"Wait, shouldn't we talk about who's gonna be leader?" asked Minseok.

"Sure. Why? You wanna be the leader Minseok Hyung?" asked Junmin.

"No, I was thinking you though." replied Minseok.

"Yeah! You would be a great leader!" I said excitedly. "How about you Jiwoo unnie?"

"That would be perfect! Plus I would have wanted you to be leader too." said Jiwoo.

We started talking more about the group and everything. 

"How about... BlackOut?" asked Minseok.

"Oh! And our fandom could be Lightn'." said Jiwoo. 

(I'm sorry I kinda just made something up. It kinda goes together though.)

"And our first album could be called 'Pitch Black'?" I asked. 

"Sounds great guys! We are gonna bring amazing talent to the kpop industry!" shouted Junmin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER AWARD DAY

We're currently at MBC music awards. Pitch Black came out just a week ago, and now we're performing our debut song 'Through Darkness'. After the song, there was this guy that ran up to me. 

"I missed you Y/n!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw that Jimin was standing behind me.

"Jimin! It's been so long!" I said excitedly because I'm so happy seeing my best friend again. 

 "So Y/n, how have you been? How's life as an idol?" Jimin asked me.

"It's great! BlackOut was a great group to join!" I said very happily.

"Your debut song was amazing! I wish I could rap like you!" 

"Than-" I got interrupted by a girls voice.

"Hey Jiminie! You did great! And you even won an award!" said a girls voice. She looked pretty. 

"Oh! This is Y/n, she is my friend from kindergarten. Y/N, this is my... close friend." he said.

"Nice to meet you." I said while smiling.

She smiled at me then whispered something in Jimin's ear. I saw them walking to BTS. I wonder if she's an idol. Or maybe... his girlfriend? I don't know. But, I missed him so much! He looked back at me, then smiled. I smiled back. I then looked to find the rest of the BlackOut members. I wanted to take a picture of our first win.

I smiled as soon as I saw Junmin and Minseok. I was about to walk to them, but then someone went in front of me and I bumped into them. 

"I'm so sorry!" I said to the male that I had bumped into.

"Oh, no your fi- Y/n!?!? Oh my goodness it's so great to finally meet you~!" said V. "I am a fan of BlackOut! And you are my favorite member." 

I just laughed at what he said. He's so cute in real life! And I get to meet him too! This is a bit nerve racking though. I have never met so many kpop idols in my life at the same time. That's the good thing about MBC Music Awards. And I get to meet old friends too! Speaking of...

"LISA!!!" 

"Y/N!!!"

"I have missed you so much bestie!"

"I missed you too!"

We talked for about 15 minutes, catching up with each other and then she told me that Jimin had a girlfriend. I mean, did I really need to know that..? Yes. Well, no. That's a private subject, well unless he wants me to know. That brought me back to think about that girl that called Jimin 'Jiminie'. As far as I know, he doesn't let anyone call him... that unless THEY ARE CLOSE TO HIM. 

"He's dating that girl in the white crop top with the white skirt?" I asked Lisa.

"Uh, yeah. How did you know?"

"Uhm, just a guess." I put on a fake smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MBC Music Awards was ending soon and I was saying goodbye to all the idols. I finally got into our van. I am the first one to arrive in the van. I was searching on instagram and wanted to create a private instagram account for Choi Y/n. I texted BlackOut's manager and asked if I could create one. And the good thing was, he said yes! Soon after, the other members came in. We drove back to the dorms and I got a text. I looked at my phone to see there was a unknown number.

TEXTING 

Hey Y/n! 

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk.

Um, who is this?

Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Jimin. hahha

I see you haven't changed your number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry that there was a 'late' post. I also just realized that there is a Jiwoo in K.A.R.D. Hehe. I didn't notice until I was looking on Kpop Profiles. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be posting chapter 8 soon! And I was able to have over 500 words! I had 757 words in total. (NOT INCLUDING THIS AUTHOR MESSAGE) Thanks for reading, and please vote!

- Author