18 - Why

I quickly put my mask on and then called Mr. Jinhyung, he said he was already on his way because the other members were worried. I ran out of the door and bumped into someone. I fell down and then rubbed my nose. I bumped into them pretty hard.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" the person said and grabbed my hand to help me.

"Haha, no, it's my fault I was running!" I said a bowed. I looked up and it was Jimin. Whoops, well I can't talk to him right now.

"Oh! Are you Y/n?" He asked me. I just bowed and saw that Mr. Jinhyung was here already.

"I'm sorry, but I'm late for practice! I can talk later after practice if your okay with meeting here at 11:30. And PLEASE be here on time! Well, bye!" I said quickly before getting into the van.

I arrived shortly after. I checked the time and it was already almost 8:10 pm. I quickly went to go change. I wore exercise pants with a tank top and tied up my hair in a high ponytail. I ran into the practice room and saw that the other members were practicing.

"There you are. I was worried, but Jinhyung said he knew where you were." said Junmin.

"I'm sorry, I was waiting for Jimin, but saw Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin. We talked a lot, and I lost track of time." I said as I bowed.

"It's ok, at least we know your safe!" said Jiwoo.

"Mhm." hummed Minseok.

"Well, let's practice!" said Junmin. We all nodded and started practicing.

AFTER PRACTICE

We all packed up and went to go change. I went to my studio to drop off my lyric book before because I am going to come back and work. I decided that I should walk to the boba shop instead so I don't have to bother Mr. Jinhyung. I texted the others in our group chat to let them know where I was going.

TEXTING

I'm going back to the boba shop to talk to Jimin

Ok, well good luck! - Junmin

Thanks!

We will be in our studios if you need us. - Minseok

Yup! Just call or text us if you need a ride back. - Jiwoo

I think I'm ok, thanks though!

______________

I left the building and started walking. I stopped once I heard a familiar voice say a familiar name.

"Joshua babe~" said a high pitched voice.

"Stop, I'm not your babe. Leave me alone Yoonha." said an irritated Joshua.

"What's going on?" I whispered to myself.

I was at a stop light and the light was red. I turned to look at where the voices were coming from. I saw Yoonha being all over Joshua. 

"What do you think your doing?!?!?" I said pulling Joshua towards me. Of course I have a mask on so she doesn't know who I am, but Joshua for sure does.

"Well, I'm with my boyfriend!" said Yoonha in a high pitched voice. I looked up on my left and cocked a eyebrow at Joshua. He mouthed a 'I don't know'. 

"Uh, I don't think so. This is my boyfriend. Joshua would never cheat on me!" I yelled at Yoonha. She looked shocked for a bit, either she was surprised I yelled at her or because Joshua is my boyfriend and not hers.

"Well, in that case... I should make him mine..." she said while smirking. She pulled Joshua's arm and kissed him forcefully. 

IS SHE FOR REAL?!?! I'm done with this. I saw the light turn green so I just ran across the street and ran into the boba shop. There was no one there except for Jimin and of course the workers.

"Y/n! Are you ok?!? Why are you crying...?" He said as he looked out the window. "What's wrong? Is it Joshua and Yoonha?" 

"SHE KISSED HIM! AND HE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. HE STAYED THERE FOR ME TO WATCH!" I said as I started breaking up into more tears. Jimin hugged me and patted my back. 

"It's ok. Shhh, she probably forced him." he said trying to calm me down.

"I know... I saw her forcefully... grab him." I said in between sobs. 

"How about we talk about what you wanted to talk about earlier?" Jimin asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head signaling 'yes'.

"Well..." I started while wiping my tears. " First, I just want to stay friends Jimin. I'm sorry, but I'm with Joshua right now. I know that I'm crying because of Joshua right now... but I think if we just talk about it later then... maybe we'd be ok. Second, Why did you come out of nowhere and just confess to me like that?"

"Well.... I missed you so much.. and I remembered that I liked you when we were younger... I have fallen in love with you, Y/n."

_______________

Short but long. Thanks for reading. And Happy 4th Of July! Have fun watching fireworks! Thanks again, and hoped you liked it!

- Author