22 - The Box

I saw a small little box that had my name on it. I grabbed it and walked into the dorm. I took of my shoes and hung my light jacket in the closet. I walked into my room and changed into my other clothes that I planned on wearing after the gym since I never got the chance to change. I brought the box, my boba tea, and my phone to the dinner table. I set them all down on the table. I began to open the small box. There was a card at the top. I grabbed the card and began to read.

Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry that we had to break up. I really, truly think that you and Jimin have a future. I think that you made a great choice in leaving me. I have caused problems with yours and Jimin's relationship. Please do forgive me. I have your favorite chocolates at the bottom of the box. Hope we can stay friends. Not idol friends, but friends. Have fun on your tour! You will kill the stage!

-Joshua Jisoo Hong

I didn't wanna think about the breakup. I guess.. I'm over it? I don't know. Well, at least we're still friends. I placed the card back into the box and put it inside my backpack. I walked to the kitchen and started making the little snacks for us.

I heard the door opened but didn't bother looking because I knew it was the boys.

"Wassup Y/n, hows the snacks going?" asked Junmin.

"Good. I just need to place them in plastic containers and plastic bags." I said while starting to put them in their containers and bags.

"Well, we're gonna bring out our stuff. We leave in 20." Said Minseok.

"Got it." I said placing the bags into a plastic bag.

"Has Jiwoo returned yet?" asked Junmin. I turned around and shook my head.

"Call h-"

"I'm HERE!" Yelled Jiwoo as she was coming into the dorm.

"Nevermind." I said while stuffing the last snack into the bag. "Done. I'm gonna head into the van now. Also, Minseok, could you bring the snacks since you have less stuff?" I said.

"Sure." said Minseok as he walked to the dinner table where I put the snacks.

TIME SKIP

"Boarding all passengers to Tokyo, Japan. Boarding all passengers to Tokyo, Japan."

I got into the plane and sat next to Jiwoo. The plane soon lifted off the ground and began flying in the sky to Tokyo.

"Well, I will be back Korea. In 2 months." I whispered to myself. I plugged my earbuds in and fell asleep again to relax.

+++

Sorry this is a short chapter, but at least I updated. Hope you like chocolate. JKJK, well... bye.

- Author