31 - Time

Y/N'S POV

"So, what do you think about our new album 'Regular Irregular'?" Asked Jaehyun.

"Oo, I love it. I really like City 127. And of course Regular english version." I replied back.

"Regular, huh?" Jaehyun said and I laughed.

*Just thought to put this in here because NCT 127's album Regular Irregular is like, the bomb right now. Also If you don't remember, Mr. Kang is BLACKOUTs' manager.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Ms. Y/n, Mr. Kang would like to speak to you." said Mrs. Jeon. She's Mr. Kang's assistant.

"No your fine Mrs. Jeon. Sorry Jaehyun, but I will text you later." I said as I smiled.

***

IN MR. KANG'S OFFICE

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hello." I said as I bowed.

"Ah, Y/n. Take a seat." He said and I took a seat across from him. "There is a project that is happening with couples. And since I know that you an Jimin are in a relationship-"

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?" I shouted a little to loudly. "Oh, sorry." I said in embarrassment.

"Oh, yeah... about that..." Mr. Kang said.

"Let me guess... Jaehyun?" I stated.

"Nope. Jisung." said Mr. Kang. Ok, ultimate facepalm. I knew I shouldn't have told Jisung. "But, it's all good. You should be glad that Jisung told me. Because, you guys are getting more love than hate. ARMY's are happy, and Lightn's are happy. And because, you guys get to do the couple project."

"Oh, so what exactly is the couple project?" I asked.

"Well, we are starting it. Kinda like Produce 101, but instead it's called, Couple Project."

"Oh, ok. That's nice. When do we start?" I asked.

"In about, 3, 2, 1."

"I'm here." said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Jimin.

"Jimin!" I said as I jumped out of my chair and onto Jimin. "I missed you! How was your tour? And how's Jungkook's heel? How is your neck and back?" I asked bombering questions at him.

"Calm down. I'm fine, Jungkook's fine, and are you ready to start the Couple Project?" Jimin said while smiling.

"Yes." I said.

"I hope you say that tomorrow." Jimin whispered to himself.

"What was that?" I asked Jimin.

"Oh nothing. And we are recording her by the way." Jimin said to me.

***

JIMIN'S POV

"Hello Mr. Kang, I'm sorry for wanting to meet you out of the blue, but-"

"Yes, I know about you and Y/N, and I was going to ask if you guys wanted to do a new project that SM has been wanting to start for a while called the Couple Project. And Jisung from NCT told me about you guys. And I'm glad to accept this relationship."

"Oh, thanks. But, I was thinking maybe tomorrow I...."

***

"How about a love song? Definitely. Like cute and romantic at the same time. And it's getting closer to Christmas too." Y/n said smiling at me.