5 - CO ED

A co-ed group? That's great! It could be another KARD! At least I can be a kpop idol. I'm still surprised that I got the opportunity to even be in a group and be a kpop idol! I hope everything goes well, and I hope that I will see Jimin....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

I took a shower and was looking for clothes to wear. "Should I wear fancy, or casual?" I asked myself.

I got dressed as soon as possible seen as I only had a couple hours left to get ready

I got dressed as soon as possible seen as I only had a couple hours left to get ready. I put on light make up and wore a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans. I also had a pair of nude heels, along with a nude sweater. 

Your outfit

I french braided my hair as soon as I was done putting on my outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:30 AM

I ate my breakfast and brought down my luggage. I undid my braids, to make my hair wavy. 

10:45 AM

"DING DONG"

"Oh, they're here already?" I thought to myself.

I opened the door and saw that Sehun and Minho were here already.

"Hello Y/n, hope we are not too early." said Minho.

"No, you are perfectly fine. I am ready anyway." I replied back to Minho.

"Well, let's grab your bags." said Sehun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE CAR

"There are three trainees, one girl, and two boys." explained Sehun.

"Kim Jiwoo, is the girl, and she would be very happy that there is going to be another girl that is going to be training with them." said Minho.

"I think that they are going to get along together very well, don't you think Hyung?" asked Sehun.

"Yes, I think so. Plus, they might be close in age too." said Minho.

"How old is Jiwoo?" I asked.

"She 18 years old. And I assume you are about 17?" said Sehun.

"Yes, I am 17." 

"That's great then." said Minho.

"Well, the other members are Park Minseok who is 20, and Jung Junmin who is 19." Minho said informing me.

"Making you the maknae like me!" said Sehun excitedly.

"That's great! I can't wait to meet them!" I said very happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SKIP TO WHEN YOU ENTER THE DORMS

I opened the door and saw that there was a welcome sign hanging from the wall. I also saw that there were the trainees!

________________________________

Well, what did you think of this chapter? I'm sorry if this chapter was weird, or was a total fail, but I am having a writer's block! Chapter 6 is coming out soon.

-Author