8 - Problems

Hey Y/n!

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk.

Um, who is this?

Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Jimin. hahha

I see you haven't changed your number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm surprised he... texted me. I haven't gotten a text from him in so long. I was so shocked. I stood frozen in front of my door. I felt my eyes water and soon get filled. Way too filled that I felt a tear drop. From my face to my phone. From my phone to the wood ground. I then felt a hand pull my wrist towards them.

"What are you doing Y/n?" asked Junmin. I quickly wiped my tears and replied with a "Nothing" and walked away. I don't know why I cried. It's not a sad thing. Is it happiness? No. It's just my dumb emotions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready for bed. You know the usual things. Brushing teeth, combing hair, changing clothes, etc. 

JUNMIN'S POV

I was the last to get into our dorm. I took off my shoes, and hung my jacket in the closet. I was gonna turn the door knob to my room, but I saw Y/n in the corner of my eye. She was... just standing there. Head looking down to her phone. I didn't want to bother her, but I thought 'As a leader, I should help my members'. I couldn't let this go. I walked up closer to her. I took her wrist. 

"What are you doing Y/n?" I pulled her to look at me. I saw her... crying!??! 

"Nothing." is all she replied with. She was crying, and I felt bad about it. I don't know what to do. 

Y/N'S POV

I guess, I'm just emotional. Or... is it just the thought that I saw Jimin after all this time. I don't really know. I just wanted to sleep, but the thought of me crying bothered me. And even Junmin oppa saw too. I just want to erase this. And sleep!

Next Day

V'S POV

Y/n is so cool! I am so glad we met! I can't wait to talk to her again. And her rapping skills are awesome too. Her dancing is WAY better than Jimin hyung's and her singing is better than mine!

"Woah! Jimin hyung! Y/n is amazing! You were so right about her!" I shouted to Jimin hyung.

"I know right?" He replied back.

"And she's pretty cute too." I said smirking at Jimin.

"Yeah." said Jungkook.

"Oh hey Jungkook." said Jimin.

"I bought a fan meeting ticket to BlackOut!" said Jungkook.

"REALLY!?!?!" shouted Jimin. 

"Hyung, the tickets are for me and V hyung." 

Jimin looked sad. So I just said, "Just buy the tickets". His face went bright. But, then Jungkook came in and said the something that made Jimin look sad again.

"Uh, hyung...?" asked Jungkook.

"Yes?" 

"They're sold out." Jungkook said trying to hide in a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back again. Hope this chapter was ok. The other two are coming along! It will be sometime though. I am having a writer's block right now, so please don't mind! Thank you and PLEASE vote, and tell your other friends to read my fanfic please! Thank you again!

- Author