33 - Final Day

THANKS FOR OVER 1K READS WHILE I WAS GONE!

Awwwww! I'm so sad! I am ending Do I Miss You, but don't worry because I will be writing NCT one shots and continuing Rules. Rules has 1 chapter so far so if you would like to read it it's on my account. Anyway, I am sad to say...... I am ending this book today. Hope you like the last chapter!

***

Y/N'S POV

"I can't do this....." I said worriedly.

"Don't worry. You'll end up with the one you love forever." Said Jaehyun.

"I just... I'm gonna forget my vows, and I'm going to mess up and I'm going to be a crying mess." I said as I roamed the room.

"Your pretty, and you will do great. And, you have me, your big brother-ish." He said and laughed. After I calmed down, I decided, It's time to go.

***

"Please arise for the bride"

CREDIT TO SMYANG PIANO COVER ^^

I walked through the door with my arm hooked around Jaehyun's arm. I looked at Jimin and I saw his jaw go to 'O' shape. I felt a slight tear falling out of my eye. I looked at Jimin and smiled my brightest.

***

"You may now say your vows."

"Jimin."

"Y/n, ever since I first met you in kindergarten, you were my light, my path. You were my best friend. Without you, I would probably not be here right now. You helped encourage me into becoming a singer and dancer. I remembered the time you got mad at me in 9th grade when I ignored you because I was scared of losing you. I promise to never ignore you again like that, even if I know you might be mad. I love you so much and I promise to keep you safe till the day we die." said Jimin as a tear dropped down his face and I used my thumb to wipe it away and smiled.

"Y/n."

"Jimin, I love you so so so much that I can't even explain. When I was accepted into SM, I was happy because it gave me a chance to realize that I loved you. Seeing you, being close to you, and falling in love with you again is the best thing I could ever wish for. I thank you for loving me when I needed someone the...*sniff* most. And I hope that the someone that is you, will stay for...*sniff* ever. I promise that I will love you with all my heart. And I..*sniff* sorry, ahah, promise that I will cook and treat you like the best wife you could possibly have. I will love you forever." I said as I saw Jimin starting to tear up again.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Jimin kissed me and I kissed back.

"LET'S CELEBRATE MR. AND MRS. PARK!!" shouted V.

***

Reception

"You know how much I love you?" Jimin asked me.

"Mhm! Very much!" I said as I smiled and squished his cheeks. "I love you so much too!" after I said that he kissed me.

"Awwwwwww" said the whole reception room and I blushed.

***

After the wedding we both went to our honeymoon place. Jeju island.

!!!!

Looks like that's the end of the fanfiction! I hope you guys all liked it! And sorry that this is kinda a short ending!

- Author

,.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding! There's a special! Coming out tomorrow I promise! <3