9 - Something Exciting...

A MONTH LATER

Y/N'S POV

"Happy Birthday To Me!"

My alarm woke me up. I looked at it and saw the notification that came with the alarm. 

"That's right. It's my birthday. Great." I said to myself. My birthday is like a normal day. It has been for the past 5 years. It's plain and normal. I looked at my calendar, and remembered that we have our first fan meeting today! I quickly got in the showing and got changed, looking at the time, it was already 10:00 AM and the fan meeting was at 2:00 PM. We had to be there before 11:30. I just wore normal knowing that the designer people would have our outfits ready at the venue. 

JIWOO'S POV

"What is left on the list?" I asked Junmin.

"Uh, there is balloons... that need to be (Your favorite color). Wait. Your not gonna make me go look for the balloons right?" replied Junmin.

"Uhm..." I looked at him and smiled. "Hey Junmin oppa? Can you please go look for (Your favorite color) balloons?" I said with aegyo. 

"UGH! FINE!" yelled Junmin.

"Thanks dude!" I just smiled and walked off.

JUNMIN'S POV

I am so happy that today is Y/n's birthday! But, not happy I have to go shopping with Jiwoo. Like, bro. I'm not the shopping type. Thinking about Y/n, I'm still wondering about that one night, when she.... cried.

JIWOO'S POV

"Hurry up! Get the balloons in here!" I whisper shouted at the boys. They are so slow! "She texted me! She's almost done getting ready." 

"Yes ma'am!" said the boys. I just looked at them weirdly. I heard the door knob open....

Y/N'S POV

I walked out of my room and heard some noise. I thought they were just waiting for me, so I walked to the living room. Before I even stepped a foot into the living room, I felt a pair of hands cover my hands. I've felt these hands before. I know I have. But, It could just be Minseok or Junmin. All I know is that this is a guy. I tried getting his hands off, but he just won't budge.

"Stop trolling me." I said still trying to get his hands away from me. I then stop. I started thinking about my birthday. Do they know? How? Jiwoo!

I felt his hands move away from my eyes. He turned me around. I saw him. His face, the face I haven't seen in a while...

___________________________

Exactly 400 words in this. It was ABOUT to be 230, but I thought 'NAH! Too short' so I made it a bit longer. Hope you liked it. And feel free to guess the guy who covered her eyes! I will be revealed soon. Well, thanks for reading! Bye!

_ Author