13 - Songs

A MONTH LATER

We are having a meeting with our manager right now about our first mini album.

"So, since we are working on our first mini album, I was thinking we could have six songs. We each have our own song, and then we have two group song. Let me right he order." Stayed Junmin.

Group
Junmin
Minseok
Jiwoo
Y/n
Group

"Hmm, sounds good. But, what should we name the album. Should there be a theme?" asked Minseok. "Since we had a album about darkness, how about we have an album about love?" Minseok is our idea guy. He always has the best ideas. It really helps our group. But, I was surprised about this theme. No one really talks about romantic stuff because we are like siblings to each other.

"You could create our own choreography or ask Wohun for help. And really focus on your songs. Since Minseok and Y/n are the better lyric writers, then after your done with your song, please check in with them." Said our manager. "Then, last, you guys should keep your group songs for last. When the album gets closer to being finish we will set out a release date for Lightn'." Said our manager.

(Wonhun is the choreographer)

"Sounds great! Let's get to work!" Said Junmin.

We all went into our studio that has four different doors. Glass doors of course. They each have a different name. Our studios are based on our rooms. So my studio is right next to Jiwoo's and across from Minseok. I walked in a realized that my studio was REALLY messy. I decided to leave it because it was gonna get even more messy. I sat down on my chair by my desk and started writing.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I am finished with the lyrics. Now I just need to focus on the rhythm and the speed. I worked for a few more hours and realized it was already almost 11:00 pm. I took a short break and went to the cafe area. It was already closed, but at least there are vending machines. I got 4 bottles of water. I went back and knocked on Jiwoo unnies door.
"Come in." She said sounding tired.
"How's it coming along?" I asked her while handing the water bottle to her.
"Thanks. And.. it's coming? I don't know. This is hard. How did you create 'Love Through Light'?" She asked me. "It was really good, but I don't know how to create lyrics like that."
"Well, just create lyrics, and when you think your done, tell me and I will come and help you. Just knock on my door." I said and smiled. I walked out of the room and went to Junmin's.

I knocked on the door and heard him say "Come in." I walked in and gave him the water bottle.
"Thanks!" He said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Maknae is the best!" I just looked at him and laughed, then I left.

I went to Minseok, and really didn't wanna bother him. I knocked anyways. "Yes?" He asked I walked in and handed him the bottle. "Oh, thanks." He said. I looked and he was almost done with the song. "How..?" I asked him.
"Concentration, and I'm the best." He said and smiled.
"Haha, yes. The best alright." I said. "Well, gotta get going. Bye." I waved and he waved back.

——————————
4:30 am

I am finally done with the editing! I just need a song title and a choreography. After so much thinking... I finally came up with a title. 'Missing Puzzle'. My song is about a first love. Of course I don't have much dating experience. But, now I can finally get some sleep.

I went back to the dorm and opened my door. I turned on the lights and saw that there was a little white bag on my bed. I looked in the back and there was a note and my favorite snack.

NOTE

Hi Y/n! I left you a boba tea in the fridge and I bought you your favorite snack! I missed you, so I thought to bring you something. I heard you were writing songs for your mini album so I didn't wanna bother you. I hope you liked your gift!

From
The handsome Joshua

I smiled at the letter and went to look in the fridge. There was a cup that had my name on it. I smiled and went back to my room to sleep.

—————
THE END

]Just kidding, but there will not be another update today. Sorry! But I am busy, and will update three times tomorrow. Thanks and bye!

- Author