30 - Moment?

Y/N'S POV

"So, what do you say? Will you-" I cut off Jimin with a kiss.

"Uhm... sorry." I said as I turned to not face him.

"So, as I was saying. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin said as he stood up and walked so he was in front of me kneeling down.

"Hmmmm, let me think about it." I said earning a pout from him. "Sure, why not?" I said laughing a little as I saw His face brighten.

****

JIMIN'S POV

I am so glad that Y/n said yes. If she didn't I would have been depressed. I love her soooo much that I wouldn't let her go. I liked her when we were younger, I liked her when she was dating Joshua, and Sehun, but I wanted to be a best friend and support her even if it hurt me. I just hope that we will be together forever. Like if we were meant to be together.

"You know, when we were younger, I really liked you. But, your brother told me to keep you safe when he left because he thought that I was just like another older brother." I told Y/n.

"That's because you were. And I liked you too, but when you left to become a kpop idol, I was really sad. Although, during that year of highschool, I tried to make to where you were, so we could be by each other. You know, it's not easy being by yourself in Busan." She said and smiled at me.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"You wish." She replied.

"Y/n... Are you crying?" I asked her.

Y/N'S POV

"Did you miss me?" he asked me.

"You wish." I said to him

Did I miss you? Yes. I did.

I asked myself that everyday, morning and night.

I missed you very much.

"Y/n... Are you crying?" he asked me.

"Oh, goodness I missed you so much. I thought you forgot about me!" I said as I jumped on him hugging him. "I missed you so much..." I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you too." He said as he squeezed me tighter.

---

OK! So this is a short chapter. But, don't you worry! There is more to this story! And I almost reached my goal! Just need 99 more reads and I'm at 1,000 reads! In the last chapter (29) we were at 600, and you guys are so amazing! Within the time I updated and now, we went up 300! Thanks sooooo much! And I'm sorry I haven't updated In a while, I hope you liked this chapter!

-Author