26 - It's true

I just want to think about BTS's album photos so far. Aren't they amazing??

===

"So, since we are almost done with the vlive... I have something to tell EXO-L's." I said a little nervously.

"Y/n and I are dating. I hope you respect our relationship as you would respect me and her alone." I said while looking at Y/n and smiled. I turned and looked at the camera and said "We have been dating for about 6 months now."

+++

Y/N'S POV

Yes it is true. After these years, I have developed feelings for Sehun. I didn't confess because I thought it was a bit weird. But, in the end he confessed to me instead. I'm glad he did thought.

"Well, thank you for watching this VLive! have a good night!" I said to the camera. "I really hope that they can support us!" I said to Sehun. And he shook his head.

"Well, it's getting late now. You should head back to your dorm." Sehun said checking the checking the time on his phone.

I checked my phone and saw that there were already post about me and Sehun. And I smiled. But then I saw a text from an unknown person.

UNKNOWN

Is it true that you and Sehun-Hyung are dating?

Who is this? A fan?

No its a idol from a famous group

Who? Jimin?

Why are you texting me?

Answer me! Is it true?!?

+++

I got scared for a moment there. He's never acted like this before.

"Sehun oppa, what do I do?" I asked Sehun as I showed him my phone. His face turned from a smile to a frown.

"Ignore him." He said and I just shook my head.

After that, I just left their dorm and headed to mine.

JIMIN'S POV

I watched Sehun's live because I knew that Y/n was gonna be on it. There are dating rumors about them and I don't like it. It seems too real! I've seen them hanging out a lot. But they might just be friends.

"So, since we are almost done with the vlive... I have something to tell EXO-L's." Sehun said a little nervously.

"Y/n and I are dating. I hope you respect our relationship as you would respect me and her alone." He said while looking at Y/n and smiled. He turned and looked at the camera and said "We have been dating for about 6 months now."

"What the actual heck." I said shocked.

"Hyung, looks like you lost your chance." said V. I turned and glared at him.

"And that's why you don't have jams." I smacked Namjoon hyung on the back of his shoulder.

"Guys, leave him alone. He's in the middle of a heartbreak." said Jin hyung.

I've liked Y/n for a long time. But she has never ever liked me the same way. I'll just keep it like that....... For now....

===

Well..... Here is another short chapter. I PROMISE I will try to make longer chapters that are at least 1000 words! And thank you for over 350 reads! I am very thankful! Did anyone go to KCON? I wish I went. Please vote and keep reading! Thanks again. THere will be another chapter uploaded tomorrow.

- Author