20 - What He Thinks

YOONHA'S POV

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Why did you do that!??!" He yelled at me.

"I saw her, and I'm getting back at her... for stealing my one only true love." I said. "Sooooo dramatic.."

"You didn't have to kiss me!" he said sounding angry at me.

"Well... now let's act like a couple! Ok, jagi?" I said hooking my arm around his arm.

JOSHUA'S POV

I am SO sick and tired of her! I know I haven't been around her for awhile, but she's still annoying. Now, I understand why Jimin left her. I saw Y/n and Jimin sitting in the boba shop talking. I just thought that spying would be rude. I want to keep our relationship cool. With both Y/n and Jimin.

Y/N'S POV

Me and Jimin have been talking... umm, well after the whole confession at my dorm thing. We started catching up more. Well, it was mostly me just talking, because I kinda already know what has happened with Jimin, because I was an ARMY, and I STILL am.

I felt my phone vibrate a few times, and I didn't bother checking because I knew it was Joshua.

"Jimin, what time is it?" I asked. Jimin nodded and showed me the time on his phone. It was 12:00 am already!??!

"Why won't you just check your phone? I mean I would have showed you anyways, but just asking." he said.

"Because.... Joshua is texting me. And I have to get going, it's late and I have to get ready for our tour tomorrow. You know, we leave this Thursday. (Its tuesday in the story)" I said as I grab my backpack from the back of my chair. I stood up and bowed a little to Jimin and left.

뻔하디뻔한 말을 내가 (These typical words)

이제서야 꺼내 보지만 (I'm only saying them now)

뻔하디뻔한 말이 전해는 질까요 yeah (But I hope these typical words will reach you)

고맙다 고맙다 고맙다 뿐이지만 (Thank you, thank you, that's all I can say)

기다림까지 그리움까지 (Even all the waiting, the longing)

[정한/도겸] 우리 추억까지 (And all of our memories)

고맙다 yeah (Thank you)

That's my ringtone. I checked my phone and it was Jiwoo. I answered.

{You/Jiwoo}

What are you doing right now?!?!

I just left the boba shop, I'm on my way.

Joshua has been WORRIED sick! He EVEN LOOKS SICK!

Now I'm worried.

I'M ON MY WAY!

I hung up and ran straight towards the dorms. I checked my messages with Joshua.

[Messages]

11:48 pm
Hey, please answer me.
I'm sorry, I didn't know what
to do. I was shocked.

11:56 pm
Please forgive me Y/n...
I'll wait for you at your dorm.
But, please just answer.

12:02 am
I guess your really mad at me.
I will still wait. I really will. I will
be at your dorm the whole night
if I have too. So please, let me
explain

I know he was forced, yet I'm... mad at him? Oh gosh, I don't even know why I'm mad. And he looks sick? I banged on the dorm door, and it flung open.

"I told him to lay down o-" I cut off Jiwoo by kicking off my shoes and throwing my bag on the couch. I ran to my room and saw him laying on my bed with the blanket rapped around him nicely.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered, but there was no response. "I'll take that as a 'no'." I said laughing lightly.

I got ready for bed and slept next to Joshua. I kissed his forehead and whispered "Goodnight. I love you, and I forgive you. I saw you being forced."

NEXT DAY
You woke up to the smell of.... "RED VELVET CAKE!" You jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen to see... "Joshua?"

"Oh, your awake." He said turning around. "I made you this cake, which is your favorite flavor."

"And?" I already know that there is something else. The BAD news. Something I won't want to hear. I can see it in his face. "Spill. What is it?"

"Well eat this while I... tell you." He said taking deep breaths. Before I could even place the fork with the price of cake on it into my mouth, I heard something I didn't wanna hear.

"I... think that... your better with... Ji... Jimin" He said stuttering Jimin's name.

"Wait what?!? Are you out of your mind?? NO! I won't leave you!" I said while looking into his dark brown eyes. My sight was starting to get blurry, and when I blinked, a hot tear rolled down my cheek. "I don't like him. Not in that way. And you know that. He doesn't make me feel the same way you make me feel. And that's why I need you."

"I-"

"No. It's ok. If you could please just leave, Joshua. I get it. So I will give you space and you will give me space. We will just be idol friends. Good bye, and see you sometime. Whenever that will be." I said and turned around to walk to my bedroom.

Did I... just break up with Joshua?
.
.
.
.

Sorry I have been busy this weekend and so I didn't update. Well how about this chapter?  About 850 words! Thanks for reading, please share this fan fiction to other people, and hope this was a good chapter! Thanks again and bye!