19 - His Mistake

This is a chapter in different POV's. There will not be a Y/n POV in today's chapter.

.

.

.

.

JIMIN'S POV

After practice I went back to the dorm, and got ready. I just wore casual and made sure to cover myself so no fans see.

"Where you going, Jimin?" I turned around and saw Jin.

"I'm going to meet up with Y/n." I checked my watch and the time was already almost 7:00 pm. She's going to leave soon.

"Well, are you going somewhere, where you guys can eat?" Jin asked me.

"No, just a boba shop. Why?" I asked him back.

"Jimin, I know you haven't eaten this whole day. You NEED to eat." said Jin emphasizing the 'need'.

"But-"

"No 'buts'. She is going to have to wait." he said as he turned around and walked to the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Jin hyung! She has practice at 7:00! I need to go NOW." I said kinda yelling at him.

"Jimin, your health is more important than that... girl. You need to learn how to take care of yourself first." Jin said stopping what he was doing to talk to me. "Now, dinner will be served in about 15 minutes."

"UGH!" I'm so frustrated right now! WHY is he being like this?!!? I need to go now, or it will be never. I actually had the confidence to talk to her after after the time I confessed. I just need to explain to her. That's all.

(Sorry to any Jin stans. Just had to find someone to keep Jimin away for a while.)

15 Minutes later

"FOOD IS READY!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. Everyone went down to eat the curry kimchi he made. He does indeed make the greatest food though. But, I feel bad for yelling at him.

After eating I checked the time it was already 7:15 pm. Great, I don't think I even have to go anymore.

"Are you still going?" asked Jin.

"Well, it past 7:00 and she's probably at practice right now." I said sounding sad.

"Well, let me drop you off, and you can see if she's still there." I smiled at him and he grabbed his car keys.

We drove to the boba shop and I just had Jin drop me off. I waved goodbye and saw that she was sitting with some EXO members.

"Wow, just hung out with them? tch" I whispered to myself. I looked down at my phone and was about to text Jin again when "OOF" Someone just bumped into me. If that isn't obvious. I looked at the person and it was a girl.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said grabbing her hand.

"Haha, no, it's my fault I was running!" she said and bowed. I looked at her when her face went up and she looked like Y/n so I had to ask her.

"Oh! Are you Y/n?" I asked her. She just bowed and looked behind me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm late for practice! I can talk later after practice if your okay with meeting here at 11:30. And PLEASE be here on time! Well, bye!" she said quickly before getting into the van.

I waved at her than went inside. I sat there for a couple hours. I went to go order drinks once in a while, too. I then checked my watch and it was already 11:29 pm, and she wasn't here yet.

"Liar." I said to myself. I looked at my phone on social media and was gonna update twitter, but I saw someone run into the shop. I looked up straight away, and saw Y/n crying.

JOSHUA'S POV

"Jimin and Y/n are meeting at the boba shop near SM's building. Bet you didn't know that." Yoonha said giving me a smirk.

"Well, we're both busy right now. I know her too well. She knows I'm busy from our comeback, and I know she's busy preparing for their first world tour. And I also know that she doesn't like to bother people when they are bust." I said explain to Yoonha. "And why are you here right now anyways?"

"To get you to help me. If you don't I will hurt Y/n." she said while still having that smirk on her face.

"What? You think you will be able to hurt Y/n? She's too strong. Unlike you." I said.

"Well, if you just stick to my plan then I won't hurt her." she said and I nodded. "I like you because your hot, and I need you to be my boyfriend." I looked at her shocked.

"Uh, well im still dating Y/n and your still dating Jimin."

"Well, me and Jimin broke up. He BROKE UP with ME for that TRASH! So now I've just become a player. So either go with my plan OR, I hurt your precious Y/N!!"

"DON'T HURT HER!" I love her too much, I'm going to risk my life for her.

"Then listen to me. Pretend to be my boyfriend. Well.. you don't have to pretend...." She said whispering the last part into my ear.

I left Pledis at around 11:15 pm and wanted to go see what they were talking about.

YOONHA'S POV

I followed Joshua because one, I 'like' him, but like I said. I'm just a player. Go around all the boys, but Jimin was different. Then that piece of trash just comes and takes Jimin. And two, well because I need to keep a watch on Jimin. 

I saw Y/n walking towards the stop light just across the street from the boba shop. So, I decided to make a move.

"Joshua babe~" I said trying to annoy Y/n.

"Stop, I'm not your babe. Leave me alone Yoonha." yelled an irritated Joshua. "Oi. And be quiet! Y/n is right there." Joshua whispered.

"Oops, I have made him mad..." I whispered in his ear. I saw her look at us when we caught up to her.

"What do you think your doing?!?!?" she said pulling Joshua away from me. She thinks that I don't know who she is. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

"Well, I'm with my boyfriend!" I said in a high pitched voice that I know annoys people. I saw Joshua mouth an 'I don't know'. So... he really is tryna protect her.. I HATE IT! 

"Uh, I don't think so. This is my boyfriend. Joshua would never cheat on me!" She yelled at me?!?!

"Well, in that case... I should make him mine..." I said while smirking. I have something up my sleeve. I told you, you would get into something. So I pulled Joshua's arm and kissed him forcefully. Good thing he just stayed there. Probably shocked. I heard the door slam shut and smirked while still kissing him forcefully. After a few seconds, I let go.

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Why did you do that!??!" He yelled at me.

____________________

Another long chapter! Sorry I didn't post last night! Well, hoped you like this chapter! ALSO, THANKS FOR 200 reads! 

- Author