14 - Past

JIMIN'S POV

I liked Y/n when we were younger. I liked her when I avoided her. When I broke her heart. I was such an idiot. I should have just told her. Then maybe, she wouldn't have been so close to Joshua.

I did something that I wish I didn't do. I followed Y/n and Joshua.

Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PARTY (PAST)

"Hey Yoonha jagiya, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I lied to Yoonha. What was Joshua going to talk about. I mean it's obvious that he likes her, but I liked her first. But, I have a girlfriend. This is wrong to do. I shouldn't, although, I did.

I quietly followed them. I saw them go to the rooftop. The door was luckily cracked open so I could hear. "Joshua... really? You have already done so much for me!" I heard Y/n say to him. I could DO BETTER! Wait... what's wrong with me. I don't like her aga-

"Well, what can I do for my best friends birthday? If it was just a friend, it would have been a simple 'Happy birthday' and then goodbye. No I'm joking." Joshua said to her. "Ugh, I could do WAY better." I whispered.

"Are these ALL from you?" Is he rich!?!? And AM I jealous? "17!?!?" I shouted at him. " Are you crazy!?!?" Yes, he's really crazy. Stealing my best friend?

I stayed there for another 15 minutes just hearing the sound of unwrapping. I then heard the song change. One of my favorite songs in the Pitch Black album. It changed to a piano version of 'Love Through Light'. A song created by Y/n....

"Uh, are you ok?" Joshua asked her. Is she ok? Did something happen? I checked in the little crack, she seems fine, her face is just a little red.

"I'm so sorry, I was thinking..." oh, really? Then WHY is her face so red? WHY do I care? Why did I ev-

"Well, Y/n.... would you like to be my girlfriend?" WAIT WUT?!?! I was sad.. Well I don't really know why I would be sad. I have a girlfriend. While I was spying, I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Jimin? What the heck are you doing here?" asked Yoongi Hyung....

"Hehehe, about that.... I have to get going now." I said quickly before going.

SUGA'S POV IN PAST

Why is Jimin spying on them? Wait. Does he still like her? I remember him telling us that he liked Y/n and had to leave her because of training. But, that still doesn't add up. I was here for Joshua. He told me to make sure that no one knows. Only the certain people. Like Mingyu, Me, and a few others.

A Year Later (After The Dating Ban Is Over)

Y/N'S POV

Joshua❤️

Wanna go on our first date?

Sure!

Ok, I will pick you up at 3:30. Be ready. We are going on a picnic.

Perfect.

I can't wait for our first date! And I can't believe that it was just a year and a half ago that Joshua asked me to be his girlfriend. The good thing is, our managers let us date. It was a difficult question to ask them because we were afraid of what they would say, but in the end, they just said after the dating van. Well, I just need to get ready. I did my daily routine and choose an outfit.

"Jiwoo unnie?" I called.

"Yes?" She asked as she walked into my room. "Wait. IT'S YOUR FIRST DATE WITH JOSH-"

"Yes, now calm down." I said cutting her off. What's so exciting? "Anyways, we are going on a picnic and I need help on an outfit."

"Oh, you should wear a dress." She said. Really? I'm not a total dress girl. But, this time I will let it pass. "Let's look through your dresses.

 "Let's look through your dresses

I put on light makeup and left my hair down to flow

I put on light makeup and left my hair down to flow. I brought a light purse that can hang around my neck/torso. I put my sunglasses in there too because it was going to be a sunny day. I heard the dorm door get knocked on, I straightened out my dress a little bit before opening the door. I'm so excited to see Jos-

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"Y/n, I think I'm in love with you."

__________________

Finally done. This was a hard chapter. I'm sorry but I am only posting 1 chapter today again! I will try to post 4 tomorrow to make it up for the 2 I missed today! Thanks for reading! Bye!

- Author