6 - Meeting trainees

"Hello we are you roomates!" said one of the guys.

"Hello! I am Jiwoo! I am soooo happy that there is another girl!" Jiwoo said very happily. She's  really pretty! I don't understand how people can be that pretty.

"Hello, I am Junmin. I am happy to have a new trainee with us." said Junmin. He has amazing manners! And he's really cute too!

"Hello. I'm Minseok. Nice to meet you" Minseok said nicely, but with a bored tone. This is gonna be... interesting.

"I am Y/n, it's nice to meet you guys! I hope we can become very close friends, and debut together!" I said excitedly.

"Well Y/n, let me show you to your room. Since there are only four of us, and we are in a big dorm, we don't have to share rooms. That's the nice thing about having fewer members. Anyways, this is your room. Straight across from your room is Minseok, Junmin is next to Minseok's, and I am the room right next to you, so if you need any help or have any questions, just knock on my door!" explained Jiwoo.

"Thanks, Jiwoo.." I said.

"Call Me Unnie!" said Jiwoo excitedly.

"Ok, thanks Jiwoo Unnie!" I said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started unpacking my luggage. I was lucky enough to have brought some hangers. There was also already a drawer here too. I had about 4 portions of luggage and was able to unpack within 3 hours. By the time I was done, it had already been 9:00 PM. 

"Hey Y/n, did you wanna come to eat with us? We are going to a restaurant." Said Junmin.

"Oh, sure!" I replied back to Junmin.

"She said yes!" shouted Junmin to Jiwoo Unnie.

"OK!" she yelled back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP TO AFTER EATING

After we ate, we got back into our van and our driver drove us back to our dorm. I was really tired so I took a nap in the van. I all of a sudden have a dream. A dream of....

DREAM

"I missed you!" said a... guy I guess. He had a deep voice. Everything is... blurry. I want to see who is talking. I tried rubbing my eyes, but all I saw was a blurriness. And where am I?

"Y/n, how have you been doing? How's life as an idol?" he kept asking questions, and I couldn't answer him. I need to ask him who he is. 

"Y/n, your debut song was amazing! I wish I could rap like you!" said the voice. Again.... I need to see. Who is he?

I kept on getting questioned, and I couldn't answer. Is there something wrong...? It felt real. Is this the future?

"Hey Jiminie! You did great! And you even won an award!" said a girls voice.

"Oh! This is Y/n, she is my friend from kindergarten. Y/N, this is-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n? Are you ok?" asked Junmin.

"Y/N!" yelled Jiwoo.

I woke up.....

___________________________

Well, that was interesting. I am sorry I didn't update till later, but at least chapter 6 is out! There will be a bonus chapter tomorrow meaning there will be three updates. i'm gonna try to put different POV's more often! Thanks you, and please vote!

- Author