28 - Worst Friend

"Uh, Hi Y/n." said a voice that was unknown. Definitely not Sehun. I looked up and it was my best friend. I think.

"Jimin! You've grown up so much! Aren't you supposed to be in Korea?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

"Uhmmm, Y/n you've seen me like this before... I haven't grown, and we ARE in Korea." he said emphasizing the 'are'

"Oh yeah, Uhmm I guess I have some lost memorie..?" I said and laughed as he looked at me concerned.

Me and Jimin were talking and all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my head. The next thing I knew was I was in a room with bright lights in my face. I felt a sharp needle go into my arm and I fell asleep again.

3 DAYS LATER

I woke up and saw that I was in a regular hospital room.

"No, bright lights." I whispered.

"Y/n! Your up!" I turned and saw Minseok sitting on a chair next to me.

"Hi.. Oh! Hello Minseok oppa!" I said while slightly bowing my head.

"You remember me!" he said as he lightly hugged me.

"So... when can I be released?" I asked. "I want to see if there is a possible way for me to regain my memories?"

"Well we can leave in a few days if you want. Not unless you want to leave today." he said checking his watch. "I can have Sehun take you places, or if you want Jiwoo.." he said looking up at me.

"Jiwoo... unnie?" I said while looking at him.

"You want her to take you?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Jimin oppa."

"Oh, ok. Well then I will tell him. Also, BlackOut will be having a break until you become... somewhat normal. If you can. If not, then we will have to be BlackOut with the... new you." he said with a little sadness in his tone.

LATER THAT DAY

Jimin took me to the places where my memories were a bit messed up. I guess me and this Joshua guy were dating. (Honestly, I know that this is a fanfiction, but it makes me sad to type this sentence....) I went to the restaurant that was my favorite. Me and Jimin ate there and he talked about what happened. It all sounds like a story to me. But maybe I can find it one day.

"Oppa!" said this high pitched voice. This really pretty girl came and hugged Jimin.

"Oppa! Are you cheating on me with Y/n! Stop trying to take my man." said the girl.

"Uhmm, no." Jimin said and whispered her ear. And she left to sit on the bench nearby.

"I'll just leave then." I said as I started to walk away.

"No, wait Y/n." Jimin said as he grabbed my wrist.

"No, it's ok. Your girlfriend is waiting. I'm going to Sehun. Let go."

"I'm not going to. Your staying with me."

"Let go!" I shouted and tried to pull my wrist away.

"Y/N! Why are you going to Sehun, when the one who loved you your whole life has been standing here the whole time? I asked you multiple times to become my girlfriend, but you rejected. Why did you reject? I understand that you wanted time, I'm sorry that I asked you at a bad time, but you ended up being with Sehun instead. Was I NOTHING to you? I was just your best friend? I was there for you all your life and your just going to treat me like trash? You know what Y/n? You broke my heart millions of times, but I still loved you!! Just leave! Get out of my life. Just pretend you don't know me! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" he said as tears were running down his face.

"Fine... I was going to leave anyway." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I was walking on the way to the boba shop, but it started to rain. "I better hurry." I said as I started to run to the boba shop. The sign said "Closed Due To Rain Storm"

"What the heck. I came so far out here and it just had to close on me." I walked to a nearby bus stop and waited, and waited, and.... waited. I checked my phone to check the time, but it died just as I was able to.

"This is a horrible day. First, Jimin tells me to get out of his life after telling me that he loves me.. again. Second, my favorite boba shop closes. Third, my phone died. And fourth, it's still raining. Am I going to find someone to help me?" I closed my eyes and just sat there humming to a tune. I couldn't really figure out the song, but I knew the lyrics pretty well, as well as the tune.

"Excuse me, but may I have your autograph?" I opened my eyes and saw a teenager, looked about 17 to me.

"Oh, you must be a Lightn'." I said as I signed her album.

"Yeah. Are you doing well unnie? Can I call you that?" she asked shyly.

"I am doing well, and you can for sure call me that." I said as I smiled at her. "Could I have your number.. uhmm-"

"Miyeon. Cho Miyeon." she said as she bowed.

"Nice to meet you Cho Miyeon." I said as I gave her my phone.

"I was wondering... Are your memories.. ok?"

"They are a little rough around the edges, but they are not the best."

"Oh, and may I ask, Is 'Serendipity' from BTS Jimin your favorite song?" Miyeon asked me.

"Uhm, why?" I asked her with a weird face. "I don't even know that song."

"You've been humming it for a long time. I wasn't sure if it was you or not, so I walked up closer and heard you humming and it sounded like you and you look a lot.. like you. So I kinda just listened to you hum since your voice is so amazing." she said and I smiled.

"Well, it's late now, I should get going. Your parents might get worried." I said and she shook her head. We then departed.

I was walking by a stoplight and the cross light went to the walking person. I walked across and saw a bright light.

'BAMM'

(BAMM BAMM)

I got hit. Again....

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hope you liked this chapter. It's kinda random, or at least I think so. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote, and share to friends! Thank you for reading! Also, I almost have 500 reads!

- Author