3. Stay Over

Lights down low

I like to see what I'm doin

Boy when I take my time baby

You know that rain gon fall

Drip drop it baby

Can't stop it baby

--------------

Chresanto Pov

I just let the love of my life walk away. He hates me now. I walk out the bathroom to see him running towards his friend Ray. That should be me. I punched the locker several times with tears in my eyes. I love him! And he just runs away like that. I told him I'm sorry for all the pain I caused him. Why can't he forgive me? Love me?

I continue to punch the lockers when I hear foot steps. They are getting closer and closer. But that doesn't stop me.

"Aye man.. you alright?" I heard Craig say.

"No.." I mumble out. I just lean my head against the locker and start crying.

"Don't cry Chres, he'll come around." I just continue to sob my heart out.

"I just want him to love me. I don't mean to hurt him everyday. I just do. He is out and free while I'm still in the closet. I just want love Craig!" I sob.

I heard Craig sigh and tell me it's going to be okay. He lead me out to his car and drives me to his house. He doesn't understand because he got Ray while Jacob doesn't even want me.

One we are there, we head up to his room and he calms me down some more then we played the game.

We ate dinner with his mom and laid down and watch t.v a few hours later.

As we were laying down Craig phone started ranging.

"It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock"

"Hello?" He put it on speaker.

"Hey baby you home?"

"Yeah Ray. I'm chillen with Chres. Why?"

"Because Jacob and Trey-  ' Ahh! Faster Trey! Yes baby yesss! ' "

"The fuck was that?"

"Jacob and Trey. They been loud for about 15 minutes. Hold up. -Shut the fuck up. Y'all to loud!- Can I come over?"

Jacob having sex with some nigga named Trey. He dissed me for some nigga. I stop listening to the rest of the conversation and started tearing up. I pour my heart out to him and he leave me for another nigga. The fuck man.

"Chres.. you alright man? You shaking."

I nod my head and mumbled an I'm okay and told him I was going to sleep and that he should chill with Ray in the living room. He said alright and left. I laid there think about what I heard. Wow. I can't believe the man I love is with another.

Craig Pov

I feel sorry for Chres. He loves Jacob but he bullies him. That's just sad. I know Jacob loves him back. Ray told me. He tells me a lot of things like how Jacob cuts and gets rape by his older brother when he gets home. I'm surprised he hasn't flipped out yet. If it was me, I wouldn't be able to handle all the stuff he does. Jacob is a stronger person, and I admire him for that.

I waited in the living room for Ray to come. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I open the door and greeted Ray.

"Hey love." He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

"Hey babe, you look cute." He blushed and said thanks.

He had his hair in a black beanie with some dark gray sweats on and a black Marilyn Monroe sweater on. Complimented with some black vans, and silver stud earrings. He always adorable and cute.

We walked to the living room and cuddle on the couch watching the Cleveland show. He laughed every time something stupid happened. His laugh is the cutest. I love the way his nose scrunches up when he laughs to hard.

"Beautiful..." I whispered.

"Haha.. What was that babe.?" He turned his head to look at me.

"Your beautiful baby." I kissed his nose and caressed his cheek. He bit his lip and looked me dead in the eye.

"Your amazing Craig." He cupped my cheeks in both hands and pecked my lips. He kept doing it over and over again until we were just kissing.

The way his lips moved on mine was amazing. I felt nothing but sparks. My tongue gazed his bottom lip asking for an entrance and he granted me access. He tasted so sweet. He shifted around until he was straddling me and wrapped his arms around my neck. The kiss got more heated and he was moaning my name.

"Craig...." He moaned into my mouth.

My dick instantly twitched from the sound. I tugged at his bottom lip and he moaned louder moving his hip against mine. He kissed me again before moving along my jaw to my neck, sucking behind my ear.

"Fuck Ray....."

"You like that Daddy. " He whispered and licked the shell of my ear.

I groaned at the way he said daddy and he continue to kissing and suck down my neck. He soon found my sweet spot right under my chin. I threw my head back and let out a long low moan.

"Found it..."

He sucked some more before he pulled away to take off my shirt. He bit his lip once it was off and rubbed up and down my chest. He moaned at the feeling of it. He looked back up at me with so much lust and love in his pretty dark brown eyes that I got harder just staring at him. He leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me Daddy. I want you to fuck me right here, right now ." He moaned and then kiss the shell of my ear.

Well shit. I never knew Ray was a freak.

Comment.Vote.Follow