34. A Little Emotional

I gotta be the one you touch

Baby, I gotta be the one you love

(I'm telling you that)

I gotta be the one you feel

And I gotta be the one to fill your life with sunshine

I gotta be the one you know

Cuz I will always love you so

-Jagged Edge

_______________________

Jacob Pov

Chresanto has been getting better this week. He now eats regularly and it shows. He is still timid that I might leave him. But I won't if he just does right. I mean, I don't think it's fair for me to get heart broken over his dumb ass mistakes. So I'm giving him one more chance to prove himself that he is serious about us. Then when I'm four months I'll tell him I'm pregnant. And telling him can make us or break us if he hasn't mess up by then.

Right now I'm taking a bubble bath while Chres is sleeping. I wonder how we would be when the baby comes. Will Chres be happy and stay with me or leave me? Will the baby be a girl or a boy? Oo a boy would be nice. I rub my stomach. Chres could teach him how to play football, or maybe even basketball. Talk to him about girls or boys if he is into boys. Help him make the right decisions in life. Laugh with him. Be that cool parent when I'm scolding him for something he did.

But what would it be like with a baby girl? I can do her hair. Maybe talk about boys to her. Comfort her when a boy hurts her while Chres goes beat his ass. Take her shopping and talk about girl things. Be her live diary where she tells me her problems. Join up with her when she is trying to persuade Chres to let her do something.

I can just imagine us being a happy family. Right here in this house. Or maybe by a new one? It doesn't matter. Where ever we are would be fine. As long as we are happy. I smile at my thoughts and let out a soft sigh. I can't wait for this little munchkin to come into our life.

"What you think about?" I heard a sleepy voice ask me.

"Nothing.. Just our future." I smiled.

I heard a humming noise then the shower being turned on. I frown at that. I know he see me over here and he wants to get his light skin ass in the shower? Hell nawl! I grab the soap bar and threw it at him. It hit his head and he groaned.

"What the fuck Jacob?" He mumbled.

"Bitch.. I know you see me over here. I'm not good enough to bath with now!" I hissed at him as I sat up.

"No.. I just thought you maybe wanted to relax.."

"Relax! No you just don't want to bath with me!" I shriek. "Am I fat? Am I to fat for you to bath with?" I asked quietly.

"What.. Are you talking about?" He asked confuse.

"I'm fat aren't I?" My lips tremble. "Oh God... I am fat." I stood up out the tub.

"Jacob.. Your fine baby. Just gut a little pudge but it's cute." He looked at me like I was crazy but smiled.

"What?! I'm just fine to you now Chres? I'm not sexy anymore! Is it the fat that you don't like! I'm chubby! I know." I cried out.

"Jacob, are you high?"

"No! Just get out my face." I walked out the bathroom.

I walk to the mirror in his room and looked at myself. I'm so fat. Look at my butt. I turn and grab my butt. I pushed it in and seen how it looked. God I need to lose weight. I played with my butt cheeks for a little bit then heard laughter. I turned to see Chres wrapped in a towel.

"Come to tell me I'm fat again." I glared at him.

"Yeah.... I see that ass got fatter." He licked his lips.

I felt tears come to me eyes. I picked up things off the dresser and started throwing them at him. He started yelling and jumping out the way.

"Fuck you Chres!" I throw the lotion bottle at him. "I can't help that I'm fat!" I sobbed.

"Baby! I was complimenting you!" He blocked his face.

"You don't call people fat as a compliment! Get out!" I threw the brush.

"Jacob-"

"Out! Right now! I hate you! I'm not even that fat!"

"Okay dam. My bad." He headed out the room.

Bitch. I ain't fat.

Chresanto Pov

I closed the room door and let out a sigh. The fuck is wrong with Jacob? One minute he smiling the next he all emotional. Then when I compliment him he wanna throw shit. He lucky I love him, but I need to find out what's wrong with him.

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and heat up some food. Jacob got me walking around here naked and shit. When the microwave beep I took my food out. I sat at the table and started eating. I heard Jacobs little feet padding softly down the stairs. I look at him when he came in the kitchen in my shirt and his boxers. He walked to the cabinets and tried reaching for the bowls.

"Want help?" I asked.

"No."

I hummed and continue to watch him fail at getting the bowl. He eventually gave up and grab the rice crispy treat cereal box and the jug of milk. I raised an eye brow as he tore the box open and poured milk into it.

"Fuck them bowls." He mumbled to himself with a pout on his face.

I busted pout laughing at him. He glared at me with that pout still on his face. He looked so cute. He growled at me and I started laughing harder. He threw a spoon at me and walked away.

"Jacob.. What is wrong with you?" I asked silently.

"Chres bring me some pickles and nutella! I'm hungry." He words were mumbled.

"Your eating right now! How are you hungry?"

"Don't call me fat on the sly. Just get me some fucking pickles and nutella." He growled.

"I ain't got none." I spook calmly even tho I was lying.

"What!" His voice crack.

"Sorry baby." I laughed.

Gee stomped back into the kitchen with cereal crumbs on his face and wide eyes. We just looked at each other and his left eye was twitching.

"Tienes que estar bromeando! Ve a buscar algo de entonces. Usted perra tonta! Llámame grasa y mierda. Estoy tan cansado de ti!" He yelled. ( You have got to be fucking kidding me! Go get some then. You dumb bitch! Call me fat and shit. I'm so tired of you!)

"What?" I chuckled.

"Go get some. Just... Ugh.. Find some pickles and nutella!" He stomped his feet and walked away.

I laughed at his retreating back. I think he on some type of drug. He been acting like that lately. Always super hungry and annoyed, well more like emotional. But love is love. He took me back when I did wrong so I think I can stay even if he is on drugs. He still gonna be my baby.

Comment.Vote.Follow