46. Just A little Taste

And it's just like honey

When you're love comes over me

Oh baby I've got a dependency

Always strung out for another taste of your honey

It's like honey when it washes over me

You know sugar never ever was so sweet

And I'm dying for ya, crying for ya, I adore ya

One hit of your love addicted me

-Mariah Carey

____________________

Jacob Pov

I looked back at Chresanto and bit my lip. He looked good. Real good.... He looked more tone and now had tattoos going down his arm and a tattoo on his neck. I looked a little closer and seen it said 'Messiah'. That made me feel more guilty than what I already was.

He had a blunt between his lips. Those sexy, juicy looking lips. I wanted to taste and bite them. He looked me up and down like he couldn't believe I was here. If he give me just five minutes with him I'll make sure he knows all this is real.

Bad Jacob, your engaged to a wonderful man.

But he looks so delicious. I just wanna run my tongue all over him.

Stop acting think a whore in heat.

As I was mentally arguing with myself; I didn't know my name was being called until someone hit me.

"Ow!" I glared at both of them.

"Nigga I asked yo ass a question." Anthony snapped.

"Oh.. What was it."

"Where you been? When I got back from rehab everyone said you were gone." He raised his eyebrow. "And who is lil man you holding?"

"Uh.. I had to get away for a little while, and this is your nephew," I smiled. "Messiah." I looked at Chres.

"That's my son?" He choked out.

"When the fuck you have a son?! Who stuck they dick in you?!" Anthony yelled which caused alot of people to look at us.

"Anth-." He stood up and pulled his gun out.

"Who?! I ain't playing Jacob, I wanna know who been fucking my baby brother while I was away. They ain't ask to fuck you! That's common courtesy. Like them queens and kings and shit." He looked around. "Right? You suppose to ask before someone stick they dick in you? Well.. I haven't been asked if some can impregnate my little brother!"

"Anthony shut up you freaking retard!" I blushed and yelled at him.

"Was it that nigga over der, that's eyeing you?" He pointed behind me. "It was that nigga wasn't it. Aye lil nigga! Brang yo Roger the rabbit looking ass over here." Anthony yelled and started making his way over to Trent.

I sigh and face palmed myself. I looked back at Chres and seen him laughing. I smiled because I love his laugh.

"It's not funny. He is being stupid." I pouted at him and sat next to him with Messiah on my lap.

"It is." He caught his breath. "He don't know it was this dick that got you pregnant." He patted his package and I couldn't help but look down and bite my lip.

"Watch your mouth around our child." I snapped.

He laughed and nodded his head. He put the blunt to his mouth and inhale. Once he was good he exhale and sigh. He looked at me then down at Messiah.