49. Late Nights, Early Mornings

Let me put your mind to rest

I'm nothing like that other guy

Ima put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby

Believe it, believe it

Girl I'll be your quarterback, receive it

Go deep, baby work them lips no time to speak

When I lay back, shawty don't know how to act

She ready when the lights go off she climb on top

-August Alsina

_______________________

Ray Pov

Me Craig and just got from the club. We went out with Anthony and had a good time. Craig and I did a quickie in the bathroom before we all left. We head back to Ms.Perez house and Anthony went into the kitchen. It was dark in the house. I grab Craig's hand and dragged him up the stairs. We walked down the hallway when I decided I wanted to have sex again.

"I want to fuck again. I want you to fuck me." I said, without moving.

"That's not out of the equation." Craig said, with a laugh.

I pushed Craig up against the wall and kissed him. He moaned and grabbed the back of my head. I pulled down his pants and mine. I slowly began to pull my dick out, but I was still pretty hard, so just as Craig started to move, thinking I was getting up, I rammed into him. He gasped and winced.

"Not here to the showers Ray and I'll fuck you this time."

I ran my hand between his legs in the back, and grabbed his dick, which began to engorge again immediately. He just groan and we continued towards the room. A king-sized bed took up the center of the room, and, yes, there was a mirror above it on the ceiling, as well as large mirrors on all of the other walls. He then led me into another room off this, which must have been a full bedroom at one time, but which had been turned into a large bathroom. At one end of the room was the largest shower stall I had ever seen. It alone was the size of a large bathroom. Craig walked over and into the shower stall and turned on water jets at one end that spouted water from three walls and the ceiling. There was a large bench in the corner of the stall. He took tubes off a rack, that we had place there yesterday, turned around, and asked me, "Strawberry or chocolate?"

"Strawberry." I purr.

He tossed one of the tubes to me and beckoned for me to enter. I opened the tube he'd given me and squeezed a large helping of paste onto my hand. He, however, put the other tube back on the rack . He enter the shower and closed the door and turn towards me and I put my hands on his body. The paste lathered up on his body fast and thick. I could feel my dick on the rise again as I rubbed the lather in, all over his body, and played with running my soapy hands through his hair. He was getting hard again, as well.

I started at his head and kissed and sucked and licked all the way down his body. When I got to his dick, I started to blow him, but he gently pushed my face away and sat down on the corner bench. I went down on my knees in front of him, lifted his legs, one at a time, and continued my kissing and sucking until I had reached his ankle and kissed back up.

While I was doing this, Craig had pulled down another tube and took the top off. He squeezed out a large glop of ointment into his right hand and instructed me to stand and move in closer to him. When I did, he took my erect dick in his hand and slowly swallowed it. He played with my balls for a few minutes, and then I felt the fingers of his other hand going past my balls and to my asshole. I gave a little sigh and moved my hand back to my butt to help open up access. His fingers were lubricated with the ointment he had squeezed in his hand, and I felt myself tense at the coldness of the ointment but quickly relax as his fingers slowly entered me with a sucking, lubricated sensation. But this was no common ointment. A tingling feeling of menthol started to build on the inner surface of my asshole and spread deeper, as Craig's long, sensuous fingers probed deeper. Not only was this a very pleasant feeling, but I also felt my channel loosening and opening as it had never done before.