4. Call Me Daddy

Baby let me la la la lick your body

Wax that ass, wax on, wax off, like Mr. Miagi

I'mma eat that plum, pop that cherry lick chocolate from your banana split

I'mma kiss your neck, keep it wet, Baby never have unprotected sex

This ice cream cone never get soft

It's gettin late, turn the lights off,

you tha worker and I'm tha boss

-Pretty Ricky

-------------

Craig Pov

After he whispered that to me he crashed his lips onto mine. We kissed; touching all over each other. I pulled off his shirt and start kissing down his chest. He moaned and slowly continued to grind against me.

I got to his right nipple and licked around the bead before taking it into my mouth. I licked and suck at the nipple until it was hard. I softly tugged on it and did the same to the left nipple. He threw his head back in ecstasy and yanked at my hair. I pulled back and watch him look at me through hooded eyes.

"No more foreplay Daddy. I want.. no need you now..."

"If you want Daddy, you know what to do." I whispered in his ear. He moaned and climbed off of me and got on his knees.

He bit his lip and started unzipping my pants. He tapped my leg to let me know he want me to lift up so he can pull then down. I did as told and he pulled them down along with my boxers. He licked his lips when my member stood up at full attention.

"Show Daddy what you working with baby.."

He smirked at me before he took my member in his hand pumping it up and down hard but slow.

Ray Pov

I watched him moan as I pumped up and down. It was so sexy. I licked the head and he hiss in pleasure. God I love that sound. I continue to lick his head before sucking it. Running my tongue over the tip. I pumped faster and sucked the tip harder when he gave out a loud moan.

"Uhng.. Ray.." He grunted.

I moaned and took all nine and a halve inches of him in my mouth until he hit the back of my throat. He groaned and started thrusting his hip upward. I moaned some more at the feeling of him in my mouth. He tasted so good.

I started bobbing my head down to meet his thrust, sucking down hard on him.

"Yeah Ray..ahh.. just like that.." He said breathlessly.

I bobbed my head some more before I stop and let go with a wet 'pop' sound. Pre-cum oozed out the tip and I licked it up. I continue to lick all round his dick until I was just licking the tip.

"Fuck Ray... you look so sexy doing that baby.."

I started sucking the head looking him dead in the eyes. He moaned and told me he was close. I sucked the head hard and pumped the base. A few pumps later and one more hard suck he camed hard in my mouth.

"Uhhng.. Ray." he groaned out.

Shot after shot in my mouth. It was to much to swallow but I got most of it.

"Mmm Daddy you taste so good." I licked my lips. He pulled my face towards him and lick some cum from the corner of my lips.

"Mmm your right. I do. Now stand up and strip for me baby."

I did as told and took the rest of my cloths off. Standing infront of him naked. He grinned up at me and licked his lips.

"Perfection..." He whispered. I blushed and bit my lips.

He stood up and towered over me. He was six foot and I was five foot four. He was gigantic compared to me.

"I want you to bend over for me. Knees on the couch and hands on top of the head rest."

I nodded my head and did what I was told to do. I felt him slap my butt and pinch it.

"Craig...." I said softly.

He shushed me and continue to hit my ass. I'm pretty sure my ass cheeks are red. He kissed them and leaned over me. I felt him at my entrance. I moaned and he ask was I ready.

"Yes Daddy.."

He slowly started to push in and I whimpered at the feeling of being stretched. Should of had him prepare me first. He continued to push and I whimpered in pain. He reassured me it was going to be okay and I wiped the little tear from my eye. He always so big every time. He thrusted in the rest of the way and I cried out in surprise.

"Fuck Ray. Your always so tight for me." He groaned.

I looked back at him and bit my lip when I saw his face. Eyes close and mouth wide open. He open his eyes and winked at me before pulling out slowly and slamming back in. I dugged my nails into the couch and moaned out in pleasure and pain. He did over and over again.

"Ahhh Daddy... Harder..."

I closed my eyes shut and screamed as he rammed into me harder and harder. I thrusted back to meet his thrust. He pulled on my hair and groaned my name out telling me how tight I was for him all the time and how I love being fucked by Daddy's big dick. I moaned loving the way he talks dirty.

Chresanto Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear screaming. The fuck? Is Craig still watching t.v. He need to cut that shit down.

I got up and stretch and head to use the bathroom. Once I was done, I head out to go get some water. As I was heading towards the stairs the screaming was getting louder. And moaning? He watching porn and ain't invite me.

I rush down the stairs and head to the living room. As I enter my eyes nearly pop out my head. I see my best friend ramming into Jacobs best friend. Damn don't that hurt?

I turn my head to the side and continue looking. I ain't gonna lie this is so fucking sexy.

Ray facial expression is something. He got his eyes shut tight and mouth wide open. I can see his knuckle turning white from digging them into the back of the sofa. His body jerking with each thrust. I look at Craig and he was looking right back at me with a smirk on his face. He winks at me and starts thrusting faster. I shake my head and chuckle at him before heading to the kitchen to get some water.

"Yes Daddy yes! Ahh... uhng.." I hear Ray's soft voice moan out loud to Craig.

I spit my water out and started choking. He got innocent little Ray to call him 'Daddy' ? Ohh god. Its gonna be a long night tonight..if you catch my drift.

Comment.Vote.Follow