12. Ready For Date Night

My whole life has changed

Since you came in, I knew back then

You were that special one

I'm so in love, so deep in love

You make my life complete

You are so sweet, no one competes

Glad you came into my life

You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight

-Ginuwine

_________________

Jacob Pov

I was at home getting ready for my date with Chres. I told my mom that we would have to reschedule the dinner with Chres for another time. She thought that he said no and started cursing in Spanish but I explain that he asked me on a date. She was so excited and was now fine with it.

I fluffed my curls one more time before going into my room and grabbing my white converse's. I put them on and grabbed my cotton candy perfume. I know, super gay but I love the smell. Once that was done I looked my self over in the mirror.

Who is that sexy boy in the mirror? Oh that's me. I chuckled to my self quietly before I heard the door bell ranged. My mom yelled out that she got it, while I descended down the stairs and towards the front room.

I walked into the room and seen my mom chatting away with Chresanto. He was dress nicely. He had on some timbs with baggy black and white skinny with a black muscle shirt and leather jacket. He had on a few gold chains and diamond stud earrings. I bit my lip at him when he looked at me and winked.

He had something in his hands but I couldn't see because my mom was in front of him. I cleared my throat and my mom stop talking. She turned towards me and gave me a thumbs up for approval. I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Hey Jacob. I got you some flowers. You look nice." Chres said with a smile on his face.

Chresanto Pov

I walked up to Jacobs door and ranged the door bell. Damn, I didn't know Jacob was living this big. He live in this huge ass house. It's nice tho.

The door was open by a lady that looked just like Jacob. She was short like Jacob to. I see where he gets his looks from.

"Hello..?" She said with a heavy Mexican accent.

"Oh.. Hi, I'm looking for Jacob."

"May I ask who you are."

"Chresanto ma'am." I smiled at her politely.

"Chresanto! The boy that asked mi hijo to prom! Come. Come in! We must talk." She shrieked happily.

Once in the house I glanced around at the design and furniture. It had a homey feel to it. Tan walls, brown couches, pictures littering the walls.

Jacobs mom started rambling on about finally meeting me or something. I wouldn't know because I was distracted by the beauty coming around the corner. His hair looked extra soft and bouncey. He had on a white sweater that had a faded black and gray design on it with black skinny jeans that showed off all his natural curves. To top it off with white converse's. He had three silver diamond earrings in each ear going from smallest to biggest down his lobe. He looked beautiful. Breath taking.

He looked up at me and bit his lip when I winked at him. He cleared his throat which in return paused his mothers rant. She turned around and did something which caused him to blush.

"Hey Jacob. I got you some flowers. You look nice." I said truthfully.

"Thanks Chres, you do to." He flushed a deeper red and his mom awe'd at us.

"Ready to go?" I asked once I handed him the flowers.

He nodded his head before grabbing his keys and telling his mom he will see her later. She said goodbye to us and to have fun then closed the door.

I led him to my black BMW and opened the door for him. He nodded his head in thanks before I closed it and went to the other side and got in.

"So..." He said as I was driving down the road.

"So..." I mocked him and he giggled.

"Are you cooking once we get to your house or is it already made and waiting to be aten?"

"We are cooking once we get there cutie." I said as I turned and winked at him before driving once the light was green.

He nodded his head and turned up my radio. Jacob slowly started sangin the song that was playing.

" Baby we don't need no script for this

I'ma throw a couple thousand baby strip for this

Let me pull my camera out and make a movie yeah

Starring you and me yeah

Baby we don't need no actresses

Let me see what I'm working with, I'ma break your back with this

Let me pull my camera out lets make a movie yeah

Starring you and me yeah yeah" He sanged softly.

I looked at him and smirked. Jacob had a inner freak. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly at me before continuing to finish the song. I bit my lip and pulled into the street where my house is.

Comment.Vote.Follow