20. You Hurt Him

All you have to do is say that I'm sorry

Baby I'm sorry

And I'm in love with you

Baby I want this, baby I want this

Say baby I'll do what it takes

And I will be here all the way baby

-Ciara

_________________________

Jacob Pov

As soon as the bell ranged for lunch to began, Ray rushed out of class. I knew he was looking for Chresanto so I had to find him or Chres. Just whoever comes first.

I spent five minutes looking for them, then just decided to go ahead to lunch and hopefully they be there with out causing a mess.

As I was walking towards the cafeteria I heard noises coming from the boy bathroom. I didn't really think nothing of it until I got a little closer and could make out Chresanto voice. I got curious and walked closer to the bathroom and open the door a little so I could peek in. And what I saw had to be one of the craziest things Ray could ever do.

Ray Pov

I looked around the halls for Chresanto ass. That bitch thought he could get away with hurting Jacob? He got another thing coming.

I turned down another hall way and seen Chresanto slipping into the bathroom. Bingo! Got your ass now.

I speed walk towards the bathroom and slammed the door open. Chresanto jumped in fright but let out a breath of air when he realize it was just me.

"Hey Ray." He smiled softly and started washing his hands.

I smirked at his turnt back and replied back to him. He turned towards me again and was smiling like everything was cool but it was far from it.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"You know Chresanto, I was just starting to like you." I said lowly as I walked towards him.

He looked confused but his eyes got big when I flipped out my pocket knife on him. Yeah, I carry it around just in case a mother fucker wanted to try me.

"Whoa... Ray. What's with the knife?" He said as he backed up with his hands held out.

"Bitch! Don't act surprise. Craig ain't the only crazy motherfucker. But that's beside the point." I said calmly.

I put the knife to his neck and slowly side it across it. I made sure it was enough pressure for him to get a feel of it but not actually cut him.

"You hurt Jacob." I whispered.

"What? Wait, Ray I apologi-." He started but I cut him off.

"Does it look like I give a fuck what you finna say?" I glared at him.

He started to talk again but I held my hand up for him to be silence.

"Jacob told me to let it go but since I'm a good friend and will listen to him, I'ma give you a warning. If you hurt Jacob or make him cry again I will cut your dick off. Understand?"

"Yeah.." He whispered out.

I smiled at him and closed my knife. I knew I liked Chresanto for a reason. I turned around to leave but stop dead in my tracks when I seen Jacob standing there looking at me.

"Hey Jacob..."I said sheepishly.

"Ray, what the fuck?" He asked.

"What? You know I wasn't going to leave it alone." I pouted and cross my arms over my chest.

"But a knife? Really though."

I smiled at him and nodded. He just sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

"Ray, is it okay if I talked to Chresanto. Alone." He asked.

Well then. I know when I ain't wanted.

Jacob Pov

After Ray left, I went to go check on Chres to see if he was alright. He swatted my hand away after I kept trying to check out his neck.

"I'm alright Jacob. Ray had every right to do what he did." He said sadly.

"No he didn't."

"Yes he did baby. I'm sorry I hurt you. I know I said sorry before but I feel like it's not enough. I'm so sorry Jacob. I never meant to hurt you or make you cry. I love you and only you. I wanna be with you and no one else. I want us to work this out. It's just a little bump in the road but I know we can get pass this. I love you and only you Jacob Perez. No body else matters." He said as he held my face in his hands.

I turn my head and grabbed a hold of his hand, and kissed his palm. His hands were so soft and warm.

"I love you to Chres." I said softly.

"Now lets go to lunch and find crazy loco Ray and bipolar ass Craig." I giggled and nodded my head.

Craig and Ray are mad for each other. Match made in heaven. I thought.

Comment.Vote.Follow