13. Getting To Know Each Other

Let Me Cater To You

Cause Baby This Is Your Day

Do Anything For My Man

Baby You Blow Me Away

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner,

Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want Just Let Me

Cater To You

-Destiny Child

___________________

Jacob Pov

We pulled into Chresanto drive way and got out the car. He walked ahead of me and I took the time to glance at the outside of the house. It was two story and a little less then half the size of my house. It was brown and white with a big oak tree near the side of the front. It looked homey.

"You coming or nah?" Chres voice snapped me out my daze.

I blushed and nodded my head before going inside. It smelt like cinnamon in the inside. He dropped his keys on the stand next to the door and took off his shoes. I copied him and followed him to the kitchen I think. I guess correctly because that's where we headed.

I sat on the counter as he went through the refrigerator pulling things. Soon pots were coming to and then he was cooking.

"I thought you said we were cooking." I pouted at him.

"I lied. Just sit there and look pretty." He smirked at me once he saw my red face.

I huffed and started playing on my phone. It was an hour later that Chresanto snatched my phone out my hand when I was in the middle of playing 'Don't tap the white'.

"Chres! Give it back. You don't know how hard it was to get to 420!" I panic.

He chuckled at me and shook his head. I was finna scream at him when he said dinner was ready. I huffed irritated but hopped off the counter and took my phone back before heading to the dining area.

I looked at my plate once he brought it out to me and seen he cooked streak, rolls, mash potatoes, and corn. It looked delicious and I thanked him before eating.

"So tell me about yourself Chres." I said before stuffing my face with a piece of steak and moaning at the flavor of it.

"That good huh? But what do you want to know." He chuckled.

I blushed and nodded. He justed smiled at me and bit his lip. I mentally swooned at him looking sexy like that and thought of all the bad things that mouth could do. I cleared my throat and sat up straighter.

"Tell me about your family. Are they out for tonight because of our date or...." He started laughing at me while I just looked at him confused.

"This is my house Jacob. No one lives here but me. My parents live in their own house."

"Why..?" I asked curiously.

"They didn't like what I do."

"And what might that be?"

"We will save that for another time but what's your favorite color?" He quickly change the subject.

We finish eating and talking before he asked me if I wanted ice cream and cake. I nodded my head and followed him to the kitchen. I hopped back on top of the counter while he got the bowls and things. He soon handed me the dessert and we ate in the kitchen. Me on top of the counter and him leaning against the one opposite of me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked as he put our bowls in the sank and stood between my legs.

"Yup!" I said as I played in his small curls.

He groaned when I pulled a little hard on one of them and placed his hands on my waist. I bit my lips at how warm his hands are.

"You know, prom is next Friday right?" I nodded and placed my hands on the counter.

"Yeah.. What uhhh color do you want to wear?"

"Maybe black and royal blue?" He suggested.

"That's nice. We can do that." I smiled at him.

I pecked his lips lightly. The first kiss we shared all night. I huffed tiredly and looked at the clock. It was ten minutes till eleven. Shit, its late.

"I should get going Chres." I sighed lightly.

"Stay with me. Its already late and we have no school tomorrow." He pleaded with puppy eyes.

I giggled at him and nodded my head. He smirked and picked me up off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carried me up the stairs and into his room.

Once we got to his room, he placed me on the floor and walked inside his closet. I looked around his room and seen he had a king size bed with royal blue and black sheets/pillows. He had a black dresser and a full length mirror. He had fluffy black carpet. He also had a window seat in his room that had ' Roc Royal ' in graved into it. His room had many other things.

I sat on his bed; legs crossed while I played on my phone. I wonder what he doing in the closet. He came out a few moments later with cloths on his hand.

"Here you go. Wear this to bed, I'll be right back. I'm finna go take a shower right quick, then you can take one if you'd like." He said as he handed me a large black t-shirt and boxers.

I nodded and thanked him. Soon he was in the shower while I waited for him to come out.

Comment.Vote.Follow