27. Trippen

I might as well have cheated on you

As much as you accused me of cheating

I might as well have lied to you

As much as you accused me of lying

I might as well have gone to the club

As much as you accused me of clubbin'

I might as well have threw away my love

As much as you accused me

-Keyshia Cole

__________________

Craig Pov

It's been two months since Ray and I got those tattoos. School is out and we celebrated Jacob birthday now we finna celebrate Chresanto. His birthday a few days away and he excited about it. I'm happy to, my boy finna turn nineteen.

But right now, me and Ray ain't doing to good. He thinks I'm fucking around on him so he moved out of the apartment me and him share. That's right. We share an apartment. He won't answer my calls or texts and to be honest. It's driving me insane. Some days I just sit and think about what went wrong; other days I go on a rampage. Throwing shit, blowing up his phone, stalking his mom house. Yeah, it gets to that point. But I do it out of love. I also got a tracking device on his phone so I know if he be at other nigga house or not. Ray is mine and mine only.

I get out my car and started walking up stairs to the apartment. I walk in and set my keys on the stand by the door and take off my shoes. I walk down the hall towards the room but stop dead in my tracks when I see Ray. He was bent over going threw a drawer and I couldn't help but take a look at that ass. It's gotten fatter since we've been together.

I look around the room and seen a suit case on the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows and lean against the door with my arms cross. So he thought he was gonna come and get the rest of his shit and leave me? Hmm... Yeah ok.

"Craig.." Ray gasped in surprise.

"Ray." I said as I looked at him.

"I just came to get the rest of my shit. I'll be out your hair in a minute." He said softly and walked towards the suit case.

"What did I do wrong Ray?"

He didn't answer me and kept doing what he was doing. So I walked into the room and close the door. He looked at me and sigh. I walked towards him and stop a foot away.

"Why are you leaving Ray?" I asked softly.

He didn't answer me again. I started laughing out loud. Loud bitter, angry laughs. I stopped and narrowed my eyes at him. He looked nervous and kept fiddling with his hands.

"Why the fuck are you leaving me Ray?!" I yelled.

He jumped and closed his eyes. I threw the suit case off the bed and it hit the dresser. Ray flinched and turned his head away from me. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. He needs to know what he does to me.

Ray Pov

His eyes were wild and red. He looked drain and stress. He also looks crazy. I knew he needed me but he hurt me. He cheated on my at Jacobs party with some hoe. I walked in on him fucking her. I cried all night that night.

"Look at me Ray?! Look what you do to me!"

I let out a deep breath and look anywhere but him. He growled and let go of my face. He started pacing the floor; mumbling to himself.

"You cheated..." I whispered.

He snapped his head over to me and just looks at me. He walks over to me and grab my face; pulling it close to his. I could feel his minty breath fan over my face. I shivered lightly and looked him in the eye.

"What?" He hissed.

"You cheated Craig." I said again.

"No I didn't." He shook his head.

"Yes..."

"When?!" He snapped.

"At Jacobs birthday party. I walk in on you fucking some girl." I glared.

"What.. No."

I nodded my head and took out my phone then showed him the picture. He kept shaking his head and looking at the picture.

"I'm sorry Ray."

I shook my head and started making my way towards the door. He grabbed my hand and stared begging and pleading for me not to leave and that he was sorry.

"Let go Craig." I said pulling my hand.

"Please baby..." He whimpered.

"No! Now let me go." I screamed.

"Don't leave Ray. I'm sorry.. Please don't leave." He cried and tried to pull me towards him.

I started crying; desperately trying to get away from him. I'm hurt. He hurt me and now he wants me to stay? Always yelling about me flirting with other boys but not once did I ever cheat on him.

"Am I not good enough?!" I yelled at him. "Am I not what you want Craig?"

"No baby... Your everything I need." He pleaded.

"Fuck you Craig! I hate you! Now let me go." I slapped at his chest. "I loved you.." I whimpered.

I broke down crying and fell to the floor. Craig fell next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Rocking us side to side. I softly beat on his chest asking him 'Why?' over and over again. He just continues to tell me sorry.

"I hate you! I hate you so much." I whimpered into his chest.

"No you don't baby... Don't say that." He shook his head.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried us to the bed and laid me down. I continue to cry silently as he undress me and then him self before laying down next to me.

"I hate that I love you so much Craig." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears. He pulled me closer to him so I was half way on his chest. I let out a shaky breath and clung to him.

"I love you Ray. I love you so much. Don't ever leave me. Please don't." His voice cracked.

"Even if I did, you wouldn't let me. Plus, I'll always come running back. I need you Craig. I need you more than I need air itself." I laughed. " That's why I hate you so much." I said tiredly.

He nodded his head and rubbed my back. I let out a tired yawn and closed my eyes. Only Craig can get me so worked up before I eventually give in.

Comment.Vote.Follow