14. Staying The Night

I'd like to take the time to love your body

Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body

Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like

So I'm gonna take the time to love your body

Rub your body, kiss, and hug your body

Girl say ooh ooh I Like, ooh ooh I Like

-Jeremih

_______________

Jacob Pov

I got thirsty after awhile and went to get some water. As I was dranking my cup of water my phone vibrated. I checked and seen I was get a call from Ray.

"Hello...?"

"Jake... I don't know what to do." He rushed out.

"Hey, what's wrong Ray? Are you all right." I said as I hoped on top of the counter.

"It's Craig. You know how earlier in the week we got into an argument, well he explain everything, asked for forgiveness etc but I told him to let me think about me and him. He went crazy at first but gave in. Now he sending he texts talking about how he will kill me if I leave him and that I'm only allowed to love him. I don't know what to do. I think he off his pills Jake. I just wanted time to think." He sounded sad.

I sigh and told him my best opinion about the whole ordeal.

"Tell him that you love he and only him. Convince him that you don't plan on leaving him but you just need a break to think for a second. And if that don't work call me so I can tell Chres. Okay?" I said softly.

"Thanks Jakey. Love you boo."

"Love you too Ray." I giggled.

We hung up and I hoped off the counter with a tired sigh. I turned to go back up stairs when I ranned into something soft but hard. I gasped as I realised it was Chresanto's chest. I backed up and looked at him. He had a towel wrapped loosely around his waist with water dripping off his chest. He smirked when he realized I was checking him out.

"The shower is ready if you'd like to use it." his voice was husky.

"Thanks..." I whispered as I rushed passed him, up the stairs.

I walked into the room then headed straight for the shower. I might need a cold one.

Chresanto Pov

He rushed passed me so fast I barely heard him say thank you. I chuckled at his red face and followed after him slowly. Once I got to my room I heard the shower in the bathroom running. I sigh thinking about all the nasty things I could do to him.

I finish putting my clothes on which was some boxers and gym shorts. I played temple run on my phone while music was playing on Pandora from my phone.

I wonder how I'm going to tell Jacob what I do. Would he still want to be with me if he knew I was dealing drugs. I'm a drug lord; well not a big one but I'm slowly getting there.

I heard the bathroom door open and Jacob step out. He had on the cloths I gave him. He looked cute; adorable even in them. My shirt was to big for him so it kinda of looked like a dress and it hung off one of his shoulders.

"Do you have some lotion?" He asked softly.

I nodded to my dresser and he walked over to it. I looked him up and down and seen how much he resembled a girl. He had a curvy waist which led to that fat ass he got. A feminine face; big pouty lips, little nose, long full eyelashes and big light brown eyes. He had alot of hair too. More then enough to grip on.