19. Promises

He said I promise not to hurt you, promise not to lie

Promise to befriend you and defend you with my life

I promise you forever, I promise you today

He said, would you wear my promise ring

I said yes

-Tiffany Evans

_______________________

Ray Pov

Craig took me out on a date this weekend and it was fun. We went to a nice restaurant and had an amazing time. They he took me to the movies and we watch 'Think Like A Man 2' and it was mad funny. But the best part was when he dropped me off at home.

Flash back....

"I had a really great time tonight baby." I said as we walked to my door.

"I'm glad you did because I had a great time to baby." He smiled at me.

I turned around and peck his lips lightly and gave him a hug. He held me tighter than necessary, but I wasn't complaining. He pulled back a few second later and grab my hand before I could turn around. I gave him a questioning look but he had this nervous look in his eyes.

"Ray... I need to tell you something." He said softly.

I gave him my full attention and wave for him to proceed. He nodded and swallowed nervously. He let my hand go and rubbed his hands on his pants. I arched an eyebrow amused at how he is reacting and he hasn't even said anything yet.

"Ray... I don't know what to say baby. I love you more than anything, and I know we young but I know I can't spend the rest of my life with out you baby boy. I've made you cry, mad, scared, happy and so much more. I promise to work on taking my meds more because I know that's a big issue in our relationship and cause problems in it. So instead of saying will you marry me.." He pulled out a box and got on one knee. "... Will you wear my promise ring Ray?"

I gasped and wiped the little tear from the corner of my eyes.

"Yes.. I'll love to wear your promise ring Craig."

He smiled at me and slide the ring on my finger. I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. He smiled against my lips and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I should let you get going." I said as he played with my belt loops.

"Yeah, I should get going." He said never gazing away from me.

"Maybe... You can come in for a few minutes?" I said softly as I traced his chest with one hand and played with the hem of his shirt in the other.

"Your parents home?" He asked while his eyes darken.

"No.." I moaned when he squeezed my ass.

"Good." He growled and attacked my lips.

Flash back over....

Lets just say Craig can promise alot of things in more than one way.

                  ______________

"Hey Ray." I heard a soft voice speak and I instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Jacob." I said cheerfully.

I looked over my shoulder at him and seen that he had bags under his eyes and that his eyes were puffy and red.

"Jacob what's wrong? What happen?" I asked worried.

"Nothing, its just I caught Krista and Chres that's all. No big deal." He said quietly.

"What?! Where is that mother fucker! Ima whoop his ass!" I yelled looking around for Chresanto.

That motherfucker think he can hurt Jacob more now that he got Jacob! I will personally fuck him up and every one else who think they can.

"Ray its ok-" I cut him off.

"It's not okay Jacob! He hurt you enough already." I yelled.

He whimpered and back away a little. Oh God, he is going back to his old ways. That fucker! Chresanto just wait till I catch his ass.

"Please Ray.. Let it go. Promise me, you will let it go." He said softly.

"I can't promise you that Jake. He hurt you again, yet he claimed he loved you. Begged you to forgive him and give him a chance but he still hurts you for some side hoe? That shit ain't gonna fly with me Jacob." I shook my head and sigh softly.

"He said sorry Ray and told me he loved me, so please let it go." He pleaded.

"Fine. Lets just go to class before I change my mind." I said softly and took his hand.

He smiled and let me drag him to class. I just hope Chresanto know that he had made it onto my hit list. Just wait till lunch.

Comment.Vote.Follow