10. Assumptions

I want me a man, you know the kind of man

That don't mind cooking me dinner

I want me a man, you know the kind of man

That all night in bed, he's a winner

I want me a man, you know the kind of man

That gotta body like a Gladiator

Cause I want me a man, a real kind of man

And he ain't gotta have a lot of paper

-LeToya

_____________

Jacob Pov

I closed my locker and walked down the hall with Ray to lunch. He was going on and on about Craig not letting him rest Monday. I blocked him out as soon as he said that. I don't want to know what Craig and Ray do behind closed doors.

I kept thinking all day, yesterday how I was going to tell Chres my mom wants to meet him. I'm nervous he might say no or that he doesn't want to meet her. He said he loves me right? So maybe I'm worrying for nothing.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I tensed up and then calm when I smelt that familiar cologne. My Chressy. He had on axe chocolate body spray.

"What's wrong Jacob? You are just standing here in the middle of the hallway alone. You okay?" His breath caressed the shell of my ear.

I shivered and leaned back onto him; letting out a sigh. He turned me around and looked at me with a concerned face.

"Chres... you promise not to hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?" he chuckled.

"Just... just promise." I said softly.

"Ok, I promise. Now tell me."

"Ok... umm... My mom wants you to come over tonight for dinner. Is that okay?"

"No..." My face instantly fell and I could feel the tears coming. "...because I'm taking you on a date. Well more like I'm taking you to my house to cook dinner for you. Ya know? If that's okay with you. If not it's okay. Maybe another time." He started rambling on.

I couldn't help but giggle and smiled. He was so cute when he rambled. He stop talking and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"So... what do you say. Dinner? My place?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll just tell my mom to reschedule. No biggie." I said with a grin.

"Ok, I'll pick you up Friday. "

He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me to the cafeteria. Once we got there I seen Ray yelling at Craig and Craig just sitting there with a calm face. We walked closer and sat down.

"You fucking asshole. Like really Craig, how dumb can you get! I was sitting right here. Do you not care?" Ray yelled.

Craig didn't answer him and Ray got madder. He scoffed and started talking again.

"You know what Craig, I hope the bitch pussy is good since you don't care that I was sitting in front of you, when you took her number. Ass hole." Ray started to walk away but Craig grabbed his arm.

"Sit your temperamental ass down. And relax."

Ray looked at Craig like he was crazy and slapped him. Chres said damn and I looked at Ray shocked. Craig's head stayed turned and then Ray started talking.

"Fuck you Craig. I know you cheating on me. I've been through you phone. The fuck, who is Stacey or Vicky. Huh?! I'm done with you Craig. I'm so done." Ray yelled but whispered at the end.

He turned around and walked out the cafe. Chresanto looked disappointed at Craig whereas I looked sad. Ray is the sweetest person I know. Why would Craig do that?

"He got it all wrong... I never cheated on him. They sent me pictures but I never responded. Tempting but they weren't Ray." Craig whispered as he turned and looked at us with tears in his eyes.

"I'm going to go talk to him and fix this. Later..?" He left before we could reply.

"Damn......" Chres whispered.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

Comment.Vote.Follow