56. Watch Out For Crazy

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain

I got my heart right here

I got my scars right here

Bring the cups baby I could bring the drink

Bring your body baby I could bring you fame

And that's my motherfucking words too

Just let me motherfucking love you

- The Weekend

_______________________

Anthony Pov

I pulled into the parking space of Craig and Ray apartment. We've been in a on and off relationship since Jacob left and went back to New York. So a year and some months. Lately it's been steady. No breaking up because of dumb shit for the last three months. But I fucked up. I fucked up bad.

I've done some unforgivable things in the past and prayed to God for forgiveness. Jacob being one of the many bad things I've done and I can never forgive myself for that. I raped my own baby brother. I will live with this guilt for the rest of my life and I deserve it. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I sigh miserably and got out the car. I ran a hand through my hair and started walking up the stairs towards the building. The cold air hit me as I opened the door and shivered. A short girl with a nice figure smiled at me as she was heading to the door. I licked my lips and smiled at her. She winked and walked out the door. I looked back at her and got a good glimpse of her ass.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

I let out a audible sign and headed to the elevator and pressed the forth floor. That lame ass elevator music played. Why the fuck do they choose this type of music. I was glad when the elevator opened. I walked down the hall way until I got to their door. I fidget not knowing if I should knock or not. I know they're home because I seen the car outside and I can hear voices behind the door. I gave in and knock quietly. I heard feet patter against the floor a few seconds later.

The door open to a half dressed Craig. He only had on sweat pants that hung low on his waist. Real low to where I can see his pubic hair. That made me horny and mad. What if it wasn't me at the door? He smiled at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You look mad." He said amused. "Not happy to see me?"

"No that's not it baby. I just want you to put on some cloths. I don't want people looking at you any kind of way."

He laughed and bit his lip. I groaned mentally and looked him up and down again. He opened the door wider and step out the way to let me in. I gave him a quick kiss before stepping inside. I heard the door close and he walked around me.

"Where Ray?"

"Sleep."

I nodded and took off my J's. I followed Craig into the living room and sat down. He sat across from me and stared at me. I started getting nervous at how intense his stare was. I cleared my throat and rubbed my hands together.

"I messed up." I sighed.

"I know." He said calmly.

"You know? How?"

"I know everything that goes on with you and Ray. I'm real possessive of people I love."

"You love me?" I looked at him surprised.

He nodded and came to sit next to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm gently. I looked at him still surprised.

"You grew on me Anthony. Just like Ray did and I love you so damn much." He whispered.