24. Good Morning

It's in the morning I wanna touch

It's in the morning I wanna love you

It's in the morning no interruptions

It's in the morning, Sex in the morning

It's in the morning I wanna touch

It's in the morning I wanna love you

It's in the morning no interruptions

Sex in the morning, Sex in the morning

-Robin Thicke

___________________

Jacob Pov

I woke up to soft kiss being place up and down my spine. I smiled at what happen last night. It was amazing. I loved every moment of it. And I'm glad I finally told Chres about what happen. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

"Jacob..." I heard Chres deep voice whisper in my ear.

I whined and move my head the other way. He chuckled and did the same thing to my other ear. I turned on my side a little and peeked my eyes open to look at him.

"What...." I whined and pouted.

"Wake up baby. It's almost twelve o'clock." He caress my cheek.

"But I'm tired and my back hurts."

He smirked at me and got this glint in his eyes. He pecked my lips lightly then sat back to look at me. I bit my lip and sat up a little bit.

"That means I fucked you right." He said smugly.

I blushed and looked away. I mumbled a 'whatever nigga' under my breath and crossed my arms. I felt his fingers under my chin and he turned my head towards him. He peck my lips again and smiled at me.

"You know I love you Jacob." He rub his thumb over my jaw.

"Yeah..." I sigh and nodded my head. "You know we ain't use no condom right. You are the first to ever go bare."

"Good and I'll also be the last. That ass is mine. And I don't like to share." He said seriously.

I couldn't help but laugh at the face he made. He told me ain't shit funny and that he was dead serious. I giggled and told him okay. I crawled onto his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and he wrapped his loosely around my waist.

"You gonna let me hit it right quick or nawl." He said grinning.

" Sí papi. Pero tenga cuidado de dolerme." I whispered in his ear.

"I don't know what you said but that shit was sexy. You need to speak more of that Spanish shit."

"Idiot." I giggled.

He place his lips on mine as he slowly laid me on my back. About to get this good loving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chresanto Pov

I walked down stairs after my shower and open the front door for Craig and Ray. They called a few minutes ago and said they were coming. Me and Craig dap each other up and Ray gave me a hug. Yeah we made up once he cornered me in the locker room and forced me to listen to him.

"What up man?" Craig ask once we all took a seat in the living room.

"Nothing just chilling." I smiled.

"You got that look on your face man. It's the same look I get when Ray give me some." Craig rub his hands together.

"Craig!" Ray snapped and hit his arm.

"No need to lie Ray. I seen you and Craig coming out the supply closet last night. Y'all fuck any and every where." I chuckled.

"Oh shut the fuck up with yo duck looking ass. Where my baby at?"

"Right here." Craig growled.

"I meant Jacob." Ray rolled his eyes.

"Oh. He knocked out." I smirked.

"Why he sleeping so late?" Ray asked confused.

"My nigga! You got that nookie?! Jacob let you hit?" Craig asked hyped.

"Hell yeah." I licked my lips. "And that shit was gooder than a motherfucker. Got some this morning too." I said cheesing.

"I'm lost. Did you do something to Jacob?" Ray asked.

"Damn. You must of hit that shit right if his ass knocked out." Craig laughed.

"You know it. Had his ass speaking all kinds of Spanish. He was scratching my back so hard this morning, I started to bleed a little. Had to put aloe on that shit." I huffed but smirked.

"You and Jacob had sex?" Ray said. Slow much or nah?

"Chresanto... My nigga. You a grown man now. Tore Jacob ass up."

"Don't be fucking ignoring me!" Ray yelled.

"Well damn.." Me and Craig said.

Before Ray could speak again; we heard a thump up stairs and Jacob screaming my name.

"Chres! I told your stupid ass to be careful that my back was hurting! Now I'm sore all over." He shrieked.

I smiled smugly and Craig and Ray snicker. I yelled a sorry to him and promised to make it up but then he started yelling in Spanish. Don't know why he trippen knowing he loved this dick and was not complain when I was giving it to him.

"Love you." I yelled.

"Fuck you Chres!" I laughed and continued to talk to Craig and Ray.

Comment.Vote.Follow