30. Drinking Our Sorrows Away

Holla if you need me

You always gon' be my boo

Holla if you need me

You know I still got chu

And if you ever need me to be

What you need girl, I'm free and foreva you can holla at me

-Trey Songz

____________________

Jacob Pov

I cried all the way to Rays house. How could Chres do this to me. I gave him everything. I love him with my all and he cheats on me! Again! With that dumb dick sucking bitch. I mean am I ugly or something?

"Am I ugly Ray?" I sobbed out.

"What? No Jacob. Don't think like that boo." He continued to drive.

"Then why did he cheat on me?!" I sobbed louder.

Ray sigh but didn't say anything. He pulled into the drive way at his house and got out the car. He walked around and helped me out. He picked me up and I wrapped my self around him and cried on his shoulder. He unlocked the door then closed it behind him once we were in. He carried me up stairs to his room and laid me down. He took off my clothes expect my boxers and tshirt. He did the same thing to himself. He left the room then came back a couple minutes later with alcohol. He closed his door and crawled to the middle of his bed.

"What's that for?" I asked curiously.

"We are going to drank our boy problems away." He laughed.

I nodded and smiled. He to the first sip then passed it to me. I took a sip and choked a little. He laughed and rubbed my back. Before I knew it me and Ray were drunk and talking about Chres and Craig. My stomach did hurt but I rubbed it to help it calm.

"Boys are apples.." I slurred.

"Assholes Jakey.." Ray giggled.

"Yeah that to." I sighed and took another sip.

"Craig and Chresandtoe don't appreciated us!" Ray yelled. "We do nothing wrong but be faithful."

"Yeah. We should cheat on their ass." I hiccuped and giggled.

Ray laughed and started chanting yes. I giggled at him and hiccuped again. Ray got up and swayed to his IHome and started playing music. I watch him take off his shirt so he was only left in boxers and started dancing. I giggled and cheered him on. Soon he grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him.

"Dance with me Jakey!" He hiccuped.

"Okay." I laughed and danced around with him.

We fell to the floor a while after in a fit of drunken giggles and laughter. Ray rolled on top of me and his laughter died down. I looked up at him and seen him looking at me. I sucked in a deep breath when he looked at my lips then back at me.

"We don't need them.." He slurred.

"Ray.." But he shushed me.

He lowered his lips onto mine in a soft kiss. I was shocked at first but he ran his tongue on my bottom lip and grinded against me. I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his waist. He sucked on my tongue and ran a hand down my side. I shiver lightly and moaned when he grabbed my butt and squeezed. I ran my hand up his chest when he pulled away and started placing kisses on my necked.

"Ray..." I whimpered when he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Fuck Craig and Chresanto. We got each other Jakey." He whispered to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I jumped up out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I empty my stomach into the toilet. I groaned and grabbed my head and stomach. The fuck? I shiver lightly from the cold and look down to see myself naked.

I groaned louder when my head started pounding. I slowly got up and walked out the bathroom. I looked around the room and seen it was Ray room. Why am I naked and at Rays house? I slide on my boxers that I seen on the ground. I looked at the bed and seen a figure laying there. I creep towards them. I poked them and the person just turned over. I see it was Ray. I poked him again and softly called his named.

"Ray..." I called.

He groaned and mumbled something. I sigh and punched him. He shot up screaming and fell off the bed. I laughed but groaned when my head started hurting. I sat on the bed and whimpered slightly in pain. Dam my ass hurts. Ray stood up naked rubbing his eyes.

"Ray! Why are you naked?" I covered my eyes.

"Shit.." I heard him curse silently.

I heard shuffling around and peeked through my hands. Ray had his backed turn towards me and it had a bunch of red marks on it. What the...? The nakedness, my ass hurting, scratch marks on rays back. We didn't.

"Oh my God..." I whispered.

"What?" He asked confuse.

I ran to the bath room and looked at my self in the mirror. I had red spots all over my neck and chest. I felt tears in my eyes. I cheated on Chres. I heard a throat cleared and seen Ray standing next to the bath room door.

"What's going on? Why does my back hurt?"

"We had sex." I sigh.

We stood there looking at each other. Ray open his mouth but closed it. I looked down and rubbed my arms. I tired to remember how it happen. I remember bits and pieces of it. I remember my cries of pleasure and Rays groans. He pulling my hair and telling me to yell his name. My legs wrapped around his shoulder as he stroked deeper into me. I blushed at the vivid parts.

"We can't tell anyone..." I whispered.

He nodded his head and hugged me. We both whispered a sorry and laughed.

"Can you take me to the doctor?" I asked.

He nodded and asked if I wanted to shower first or him. I told him I would and he nodded and closed the bathroom door. I let out a breath of air. I let my best friend fuck me. Classic.

Comment.Vote.Follow