57. Climax

Baby I just wanna show off

Come on baby, take your clothes off

We can keep on bumpin' and grindin' and lovin' so wildly

You know I wanna show off

Tonight I wanna show off, baby let me show off

I'm gon' take your legs up and wrap them and squeeze it then smack it

-SoMo

____________________

Three years later...

Jacob Pov

I giggled as Chres spun me around at the carnival. He won a teddy bear and gave it to me. He sat me down gently on my feet and rubbed my stomach. I smiled when he bent down and kissed it. I'm three months pregnant with twins. Chresanto was so happy when he found out we were having more kids. I don't even know how I got pregnant again. I made sure he wore a condom everytime.

"You hungry?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. He lead me to a food stand and we patiently waited. If your wondering where Messiah and Melonia are at, well they are staying with their grandma in Atlanta for awhile. The line moved up and eventually and it was our turn.

"What you want baby boy?"

"Fries please. With cheese on them. Oo! Can I also get a funnel cake, cotton candy, a candy apple, and a large diet coke." I batted my eyelashes at him and pouted me lips.

"Yeah baby." He chuckled. "Are you going to share?"

"Hell no!"

"Why not?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm hungry!" I exaggerated. "And I'm feeding for two extra people." I pouted.

"You lucky your cute."

"Bitch I'm cute anyways." I mushed his face when he tried to kiss me.

He order the food and held it while we walked to a near by table. Chres sat the food down quickly and helped me into the chair. I giggled when he literally screamed at me to be careful. Once I was sitting safely and comfortably, thanks to Chresanto, he sat beside me and handed me my food.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I stop putting food into my mouth and looked up at him. I smiled at him with puffy cheeks full of fries. I nodded and puckered my lips. I point at them and he laughed and leaned over the table and gave me a quick kiss. I swallowed my food with a sigh.

"Do you want girls or boys?" I said softly.

"Boys." He smirked.

"Whaaat..." I gasped. "I want more girls. I'll name them Ariana and Adriana."

"It doesn't matter to me baby. As long as your happy; I'm happy." He shrugged.

"What's wrong Chres? You don't seem happy." I frowned.

"Nothing baby."

"Stop lying to me." I got up and walked towards him.

"Jacob please sit back down." He stressed but I just pouted.

Once I was in front of him he wrapped his arm around me and leaned against me stomach. He placed a small kiss and tighten his arms around me.

"Tell me what's wrong Papí." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Nothing just thinking about some stuff."

"Mkay.. Lets go home. My feet are starting to hurt."

-