35. You Thought I Forgot

Ray Pov

I was heading to Chresanto's house. I hope he didn't think I forgot my promise I made to him. I had to lite to Craig and tell him I was going to visit Jacob. And I hope Jacob ain't at his house. I pulled into the drive way and cut the car off. I walked to the front door and knock. I waited patiently and smiled big when Chres open the door.

"Hey Ray." He smiled and let me.

"Hey... Jacob here?"

"No, he went to the store."

"Good." I whispered to myself.

"You said something?" He asked.

"No. But what you been up to lately."

"Nothing, just dealing with an emotional Jacob. I don't know what's wrong with him." He rub the back of his neck.

"You know how Jacob gets.."

"Yeah.. He is dramatic at times." He laughed.

"So..." I looked around and made sure there was no escape for him.

"Did you really think I forgot my promise to you?"

"What?" He looked confused.

"I told you that I was gonna chop of your dick if you hurt Jacob again. You thought I was playing?" I tilted my head to the side.

He looked at me wide eyed as I walked towards him. He looked around and seen the only way out is behind me. I laughed at him then narrowed my eyes. He licked his lips nervously when I took out my knife.

"Ray... We can talk about this."

"We talk already. You obviously aren't a good listener." I taunted.

"I am-"

"No the fuck you aren't! If so we wouldn't be where we are now!" I yelled at him.

I stop in front of him and looked him in the eye. He looked scared and that made me smile. I licked the blade of my knife and shivered at the cold sensation. Chres frowned and looked away.

"Now give me a reason to not cut off your dick."

"Because you love Jacob and he likes my dick ."

"He don't like your dick that bad." I laughed.

"Because he will be mad at you for hurting me."

"He will get over it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Because your nice..?"

"I am nice." I smirk. "How about we make a deal?" I offered.

"Ok ..."

"If you hurt Jacob again, you have to leave him alone. You can't come running back to him at all. He doesn't need to be hurt again but if it happens then stay away from him. Understand?" He nodded. "Good. Now I got other bitches to go talk to."

I walked out the door and got in my car. Times to go pay a little birdy a visit.

°°°°°°°°°°°

I got home and tied Craig up. I convince him we were doing role play but I lied. Ha ha! When he was nice and tied up, I told him the truth. That I was gonna show him about cheating on me. That I was gonna brang that bitch over here he fucked. He looked at me like I was crazy. Well I am, but I need to let this bitch know what was up.

I grabbed Craig phone and texted her to come over and that the for was unlocked. She told me she would be over in five. Tracy Tracy Tracy... No body fucks with my man.