8. Cafeteria Freaks

These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no

And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby

Just let my love

Just let my love adorn you

Please baby, yeah

-Miguel

----------------------

Jacob Pov

After Chresanto asked me to prom, everybody went back to what they were doing before. Krista threw a tantrum and stomped out the cafe screaming. I giggled at her and look to the side when I heard a chuckle.

"What you laughing at?" I asked Chresanto curiously.

"You.." He bent down towards me and smirked at me.

I look down and blushed. I started playing with my fingers when suddenly I felt fingers grip my chin softly and lift my head up. I look into Chres dark eyes and mentally swoon. He starred at me for a minute or so; his eyes romaning all over my face. Like he is studying me or something.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips. I blushed again and bit my lip. I heard Ray fangirling. I turned my head to look at him.

"Oh Jesus! Y'all are so cute Jacob! Craig! Why can't you be like Chres and ask me to prom so perfect like him.." Ray whined.

Craig pouted at Ray then rolled his eyes. He then lean over and whispered something in his ear. Probably something nasty cause Ray moaned then brung his hand to his mouth and blushed bright red. Craig had a smug smirked on his face and leaned back in his chair.

"Asshole, not in school.." Ray whispered but I still heard him.

Chres chuckled at them and wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled into his side and pecked under his chin cause he was taller then me.

"So what y'all doing after school?" Craig asked.

"I'm going home, do homework and relax." I spoke softly.

"Going to chill with my Dad after school." Chres said.

"I'm going home to sleep." Ray said.

"No you ain't. You heard what I told you earlier." Craig said to Ray.

Ray Pov

The freak! Is this boy crazy! I don't care what he said he can't tell me what to do. Dumb ass.

"I know what you said Craig. But I'm going home. H.O.M.E." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ray.. You ain't going home. Get that through your head. I owe you an punishment."

"For what?!"

"Being a bad boy in front of Daddy." He purred at the end in my ear.

I blushed and looked at him. He had love and desire in his eyes. I bit my index finger and turned towards him then place my hand on his chest lightly; slowly rubbing my hand down his chest till I got to his waist. I could hear Jacob choking at the scene and Chres groaning in disgust but I never took my eyes off of him.

"Craig..." I purred in his ear and nibble at the shell.

I leaned back to look at him and he was biting his lip. He was biting hard because I could see little drops of blood on his chin.

"Ray! Can you not touch Craig like that in public!" I heard Jacob hiss at me.

I nodded my head at Jacobs comment and leaned away from Craig. He didn't move his glaze from me and I can feel myself getting hot and bothered more and more.

"Y'all some freaks bruh. No way in hell Jacob would of came at me like that." Chres laughed.

Jacob pouted at Chres and crossed his arms. Chresanto just laughed harder. The bell to go went off and we started to grab our things.

"Craig babe come here.." I said softly.

He came to me and I pulled his head down and wiped the blood off his chin and licked his bottom lip. He pulled away and smirked at me while I looked at him innocently.

"I'll see you later..?" He asked.

I nodded at him and pecked his lips. He walked with Chres out the cafe towards the gates while I walked with Jacob the other way.

"I didn't know you where such a freak Ray.." Jacob giggled.

I chuckled but didn't respond. Craig brangs out that side of me.

Comment.Vote.Follow