43. Enough Of No Love

Can't say I'm not hurt

I'll be damned if I'm broken

What we had is now hers

Let her know she can have it

Cause I-I can't stay here, if there's no love

Yeah I-I can't stay here, cause I've had enough

Enough of no love, enough of no love

No love!

-Keyisha Cole

___________________________

Jacob Pov

This last month has been stressful. Chresanto wouldn't leave me alone. Everytime I went out the door; he was there. Went to the store for bigger cloths; he was there. At Ray and Craig house; he was there. I was upset because I was trying to forget him. I did cry in my alone time thinking about him. And I almost got a restraining order on him once. He broke into my moms house and refused to leave. He sat out side my room door yelling and banging on it. I cried and told him to leave but it wasn't working so when I said I'll get a restraining order against him; he started laughing and told me that papers ain't going to stop him. So I had to call Ray to get Craig and come get him.

Other than his foolishness he has been paying for all the things I need for the baby. His eyes light up everytime someone mention our baby. I know for sure that he is going to give this boy the world and more.

Four months later....

I'm nine months pregnant. It's a day before Christmas. Everyone is at my moms house talking and laughing. I smile at our family and friends. Ray and Craig were dancing, my mom was dancing with this man from her job. Aunts and uncles drinking and and talking. Cousins playing and running around. Everyone just having a good time.

"Jacob why won't you talk to me? I said I was sorry." I heard the voice that I loved so much.

I turned around and leaned against the railing on the balcony. Chres closed the sliding glass door and walked towards me. He stop in front of me and put his hands on the railing on each side of me.

"You know why Chresanto." I looked down and rubbed my belly.

"I'm sorry Jacob. Please just come back to me baby. I won't hurt you no more. I promise." He whispered.

"Promises are meant to be broken."

He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. I looked away and he sigh.

"I promise Jacob. I love you so much." He pecked my forehead.

"Stop.." I shook my head.

"I love you Jacob.. So so much baby boy." He kissed down my face.

"Please stop..." I whispered.

He kept saying it over and over as he placed kisses all over my face and neck. Why is he doing this to me? He hurts me then wants we to come back when I leave? I release a shaky breath when he kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Jacob I love you.." He whispered.

"I-I.."

He kissed me softly. The kiss was so sweet and perfect but I couldn't do it. It brung back all the hurt he caused me. I pushed him away and he stumbled back. I shook my head with tears running down my face. He looked hurt and sad.

"Stop Chresanto. Stop with the lies. I'm done with you." I told him.

He opened his mouth but then closed it. He just kept looking at me. I placed a hand on my stomach and wobbled away and back into the house. I looked back at him and seen him on his knees with his head down. I bit my lip and waddled away faster.

I sat down next to Ray and laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled at me and I smiled back softly. He turned back to Craig and continued talking. It was getting close to midnight and everyone was still partying and drinking. My stomach started to hurt really bad. So bad I felt like crying. I tried soothing it and rubbed it lightly. It stop hurting enough for me to stand. I only got a couple steps before I felt water running down my leg. Did I just piss on myself?

"Uh..." I looked down. "Mamí!" I yelled.

She looked at me and I pointed down to the floor. She looked confuse for a minute but when I grabbed my stomach and gave a loud cry, that's when she got it.

"Some get him to the hospital! My baby is going into labor!" She squealed.

Soon I felt some pick me up and carry my out side. I'm not sure who it was because I was in to much pain.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was rushed into the operation room to get an c-section. I was scared. They were finna cut me open. They allowed Chres and my mom in the room with me. I had a mask over my face and I could hear then telling someone they were getting ready to cut. My hand reach out for someone to grab and it was met with big warm, strong hands. I knew they were Chres hands. I looked at him out the corner of my eye and seen his worried expression.

Soon I felt a little pinch at my stomach and something dragging down it. I squeezed Chres hand and his kissed my forehead. It felt like for ever before I heard that first cry and then more after it. I gave a lazy smile and felt very tired.

Chresanto Pov

I was so happy when the handed me my baby boy. He looked just like Jacob kinda. He had his hair and brown eyes. But my hair and lips. I kissed his forehead and rocked him side to side.

"We are losing him!" I heard someone yell.

I looked back at Jacob and his eyes were closed. Before I knew it me and Jacobs mom were pushed out the room and she was crying. I had to be strong for Jacob. I wasn't going to cry. I knew he would be alright. I hugged Jacob mom and walked with her and carried the baby back to the waiting room. Everyone crowded around us. They all awed and gushed at the baby but it went down hill when some asked. "Where is Jacob?"

"Uh..." I cleared my throat. "They are trying to keep him alive." I whispered.

"What?!" Ray hissed. "Where is Jacob at for real Chres."

"I'm telling you." I snapped.

"No..." He shook his head and covered his mouth. "No no no!" He started to cry.

-

One month later...

Jacob made it. He is alive and I'm so happy. He cried when he seen our beautiful baby boy. He named him Messiah. We fought over the last name but everyone told him that he should have my last name. So we named him Messiah Jarell August. Right now I'm heading to Jacobs house to visit my son.

When I got there miss Perez open the door worried. I looked at her confused and asked her if she was alright and if Jacob was here.

"No.." She shook her head and looked at me.

"What's wrong Ms.Perez?" I asked honestly concerned.

"He is gone." She whispered.

"Who?"

"Jacob. He left and took Messiah with him."

I felt my heart stop. Looked at her for a minute then ran upstairs. I walked into his room and looked for him. This has to be a joke. When I opened his closet door all his cloths were gone. I ran down the hall to Messiah room and opened his drawers and seen all his baby cloths and stuff were gone to. I heard my breathing coming out uneven. I stumbled out the room and down the stairs.

"Where is he?! Where did he take my son?!"

"I don't know. I honestly don't."

I pulled out my phone and called his. It ranged and then I heard something in the house rang. Jacobs phone. I looked at Ms.Perez confused but she just shook her head.

"He left his phone here. He is gone Chres."

"No." I said in disbelief.

He didn't just up and leave. He probably at the store. Yeah.. He at the store. He couldn't just take my son from me.

Comment.Vote.Follow