39. Chill Time

Now let me show you love can be easy if you jus let it be

Nothin is promised but I believe if you give me everything (TRUST)

And I'll give you everythin that I got and I won't stop til you get it right

All tha trust and all tha love you kno we got a lot baby

-Keyisha Cole

_________________________

Chresanto Pov

I got up this morning around ten. Jacob was snoring softly on my chest. He look so cute. I pecked his forehead gently, so I didn't disturb his sleep. I slide out the bed and hopped in the shower. I smiled at the memories of last night. I know Jacob head game on point but damn. I bit my lip and shook my head. He been acting weird lately and just can't put my finger on it. I'll figure it out. I quickly wash myself off and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walk back in the room towards the closet. I threw on some black gym shorts, a black tshirt, socks and Jordan slides. I grab my phone and walk down stairs to the kitchen.

I made Jacob a simple breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, and a bowl of strawberries. I sat it on the stove and put a cover over it and left him a little note. I grab my keys and headed to the car. I gotta go see my parents but I'ma head to Craig's first.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What's up man?" Craig greeted me at the door.

"Nothing.. What's up with you? You doing anything today?" I asked as I took off my shoes.

"I'm feeling good man." He smiled. "Real good. But nah I ain't doing nothing today. Wanna go play ball?"

"Yeah. And what you mean you feeling 'real' good?" I laughed.

He laughed and told me to wait and let him go get his shoes. He walked to his room then came back out a minute later. I slip my shoes back on and we headed to the car. We were jamming to 'Benediction' by August Alsina.

"You still ain't answer my question." I said.

"Ray gave me some last night. Knew his ass wasn't going to last for five months." He laughed.

I laughed and shook my head. Ray is sex crazed. Ever since he got with Craig, all he want is his dick. But I ain't got no problem with that. That is his boyfriend.

"Jacob gave me some last night to. His head game was on point. Bae got that good neck." I smirked.

Craig busted out laughing. I just looked at him and shook my head. He just mad Ray ain't got good head. Hating on my baby.

"Whatever nigga. It's probably then hormones that made it seem like it. Pregnant people." He chuckled.

"Pregnant? Who pregnant?" I asked confused and pulled into the parking space at the basketball court.

"Huh?" He looked nervous. "I said pregnant? I meant.. Uh... Fragrant people. Yeah, fragrant." He laughed and looked away.

"Okay... " I laughed.

We got out the car and headed to the court. No one was really there. We started playing a game of 21. We were laughing and messing or just talking. Soon the game got serious and we took off our shirts. It was kinda hot and we were sweaty. It was fun, until a while later we seen Krista and her friend. She was looking right. I looked her up and down and seen had on these little shorts that hugged her just right. Her ass was fat, but not fat enough. Jacob ass was just... Just know her ass didn't compare. She smiled at me and started walking over.