54. His Lost, My Gain

Head first, chest hurts, never thought it'd get worse

Let the bottle pour it in, drown out all these mess ups

Let's just go back, can the story replay

To that day that you prayed that I'd never stray away, oh no

-SoMo

_______________________

Jacob Pov

I walked into Melonia room and ran a warm baby bath for her. I'm planing to go out today and meet Chres. He finally brought Messiah home. He kept him a little while longer because I had just had Melonia. I'm thankful he did that, it was truly sweet of him. I smiled at Melonia as she made grabbing motions at me. I lifted her up and blew kisses into her stomach. She shrieked and started wiggling around. I giggled and walked to the little baby tub. I stripped her of her cloths and sat her in the water. She played with the soap suds as I wash her gently. I washed her curls and went to wash them but she started crying.

"Awe Mel, don't cry baby. Daddy only wants to clean you." I cooed to her softly.

She cried louder. Her cheeks started turning a light red. I sigh and lifted her out the water once I done. I wrapped a towel around her little body and carried her to my room and laid her down. Her cries quiet down and I dried her. I lotion her in baby lotion and put powder on her. I grabbed a diaper and some cloths for her. I dressed her and put her to sleep so I could get dress. I quickly took a shower and grabbed a hooded some skinny jeans and vans. I put my hair into a pony puff with a few curls loose, put my earrings on and a few rings. I sprayed some cotton candy perfume on. My favorite. I grabbed Melonia and walked to the living room. Trent wasn't here so I wrote him a note and told him I'll see him whenever I get home. I buckled Mel into her car seat, gently not to wake her up.

-

I sat out side the dinner I told Chresanto to meet me at. I can't believe he is here in New York. I could see him and Messiah laughing and playing around through the window. They looked like true father and son. Seeing them like that did something to me. Guilt. I am selfish. I took Messiah away from Chresanto and I will never be able to forgive myself for what I did to him. But I can make it better with Melonia. I won't let him miss five years of her life.

I got out the car and headed to the back and got Mel out. She was still in her car seat sleep so I carried her inside. The door bell jingled as I walked in. I could feel the warm air turning my cheeks a light pink. I huffed and looked towards Chresanto area and smiled softly when I seen him looking at me. I made my way towards them just as Messiah looked up.

"Mommy!" He yelled and started running my way.

I looked around to see who he was talking about. I know Chresanto ain't bring no hoe and got my son calling her mommy. I looked at him and glared. He looked confused and shrugged. Messiah ran into me and wrapped his arms around me. I sigh happily and rubbed my fingers threw his hair.

"Hey Siah.."

"Mommy I miss you!" He shrieked and jumped around still holding onto me.

"Mommy?" I said confused.

"You not mommy? Daddy said your mommy." He pouted.

I looked up when I heard chuckling. Chresanto was smiling sheepishly at me, rubbing the back of his neck. I shook my head at him and sigh.

"Mommy... Who's baby?" He asked peeking at Melonia in her car seat.

"Well baby.." I squat down in front of him. "This is your baby sister, Melonia."