2

Chapter 2: the palm fairy

You screamed your lungs out and the funny thing was, the little creature was screaming too.

Making a face it ran and hid behind the flower pot that was on the table and that's when you realized, you had actually slept there, right on the floor with your head sprawled on the table last night.

Your mind quickly scanned the surroundings for a weapon. A fat book, there it was. You didn't waste a second to pick it up and throw it over to the pot.

A bug, a really big bug that's what it was.

But surprisingly you heard the screeching sound again. And you saw the little one running to the other side of the table. This time hiding behind a penholder.

You saw it right. You definitely did. It looked like human! A small version of human!

"Oh my God! What the actual hell!" you screamed by yourself, too stunned to even get up and run.

"I can get hurt too you know." A small voice came from behind the penholder.

Your eyes were now flying up to your forehead. "What!?"

Good now I'm even talking to it, I'm really going insane.

"Technically I won't die but I can get hurt of course."

Then it came out. It's tiny hands holding it's small waist, chest bloated and face scrunched up making an annoyed expression.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucki-"

"Please don't scream again!" The little human in red held its hand up in the air. Even though it was a miniature version of some sorts, it was a guy of course.

Living and breathing! Wearing a red fucking red dress with wings attached to it!

"My ears hurt you know." The small one pouted. That's when you got close to observe the tiny creature standing on your table.

"Hey, don't touch-"

Before he could finish he was in your hands. Your fingers groping his slim figure perfectly and your eyes were still at the process of falling out of your socket.

"T-this is real?" You couldn't help but wonder by yourself when you actually felt the softness of his hair upon putting your finger on top of his head.

"That hurts-" scrunching up his face he complained. You gasped letting him fall from your hand and he swiftly landed on the table like spiderman or, any kind of superhero but that was not the important thing.

The important thing was, this was real.

This was actually real!

"I haven't introduced myself. Where are my bloody manners!" The little guy quickly dusted his red dress before straightening his back and clearing his throat to speak loudly.